Format: Cards|Change

on 7 January 2013
I purchased this dragon oracle as a gift for a person who was both interested in dragons and wanted to start using oracle cards,for their own personal use and for others.
The illustrations are superb and make a good focus, the guide book is ok but could have been made easier to look up the meanings of the cards, however its quite comprehensive and explains things in straight forward terms and easy to understand- with guides on how to use the oracle cards in diffferent spreads.
Good for anyone who wants to start to read oracle cards and has an interest in dragon energy.
on 28 September 2014
This is really a Major Arcana deck, so not sure why they decided to call it an oracle. The LWB isn't bad is LWB's go and the artwork is captivating. Not sure why the card stock is so flimsy though - that really is my only complaint. I love the (reversible) dragon design on the black card backs.I cropped my deck and use it almost daily as a meditation focus. The energy of this deck is AMAZING!