Format: Cards|Change

on 16 April 2013
In my opinion this is a poor reproduction of the original, the characters seem to me not to have the energy and vitality despite the bright colours, the card feels flimsy too.

I will use this deck if I feel I need to see a specific detail that is lost in the original - i.e. it was seeing the snake around the magicians belt which was the real selling point for me, but I can't really see myself using it for readings and would not buy it again.
on 1 November 2013
I bought these cards hoping to learn a new way of reading, i have them on my kindle and now in card form, I learn from the kindle and read from the cards it works out well.
on 18 June 2013
Product arrived swiftly and the cards were in good condition however the box had a noticeably damaged corner so that they looked 2nd hand or used.
on 28 May 2013
Beautiful cards, I love the rich colours that have been used. I have been wanting a Rider Waite set and am really pleased I went for the Radiant.
on 19 July 2014
Yes these cards are much more alive than the old style Rider Waite tarot cards and am very pleased to have purchased them through amazon
on 14 January 2014
The pictures are so much more clearer and the colours are beautiful best pack for learning as it makes them easier to read
on 8 June 2015
I love bright colours and got this as I already have (and like) the normal Universal Waite Deck. This is bright and enjoyable to use. Compared to the Universal Waite deck these images are a shade cruder (less delicate). The words cups, wands, etc. are on each card on this deck - might help beginners. Which do I prefer if I could only have 1? I love the bright colours of this deck but I like the font and more delicate pictures on the other: 50:50.
on 9 July 2013
lovely and colourful. its a pleasure to use these cards. also they are very easy to understand. perfect for beginners.
on 13 January 2015
There's something rather lack lustre about these. True they are more vivid in colour but the cards are so heavily laminated, they slide all over the place, making them really difficult to shuffle elegantly. For me these are washed away of the charm and authenticity of the original artwork, which I truly admired. I would have never given up my 15 year old deck except they were lost in a house move.
on 5 July 2014
Good deck and great coloring! However such a deck should have better card finish and a thicker material.