4.0 out of 5 stars Great deck
For the first time I've actually been able to see the finer details!!! I love the Original Riders and it is the pack that I use the most for my personal readings. However, there are certain cards which are SO dark that you literally cannot see what is going on - for example King of Pentacles, you would never know it was bull's head carved on his throne or that his cloak...
Published on 6 July 2007 by Lilly Penhaligon

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a let down
In my opinion this is a poor reproduction of the original, the characters seem to me not to have the energy and vitality despite the bright colours, the card feels flimsy too.

I will use this deck if I feel I need to see a specific detail that is lost in the original - i.e. it was seeing the snake around the magicians belt which was the real selling point for...
Published 21 months ago by James Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
Lovely pictures, lovely cards, useful for work or learning. there isn't much else you can say but as Amazon reviews have to have a certain amount of words and wont let you stop before that I had to write something.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 15 Mar. 2011
Mr. A. Jones (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
these cards are lovely, pictures are easier to read than the traditional ones, very clear, bright colours, very pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning rendition, 17 Mar. 2011
Seeker "Seeker" (Thames Ditton, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
Wonderful, brilliant and beautiful cards that come to life in your hands.

This is my favourite deck after the BOTA one and I wish I had the skills to do that with my BOTA cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars radiant Rider Waite Tarot deck, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
I have been learning the Tarot in a class and this deck was the one we were working with, the pictures contain all the necessary information necessary for gleaning maximum information from its colours, symbols etc. I'm glad we worked with this deck and it's good for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiant, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
I am learning to read Tarot. I have been using a Rider Deck as most of the books refer to this deck (or derivatives). I also own a Morgan Greer deck, and the Rider deck seems dull and drab in comparison to the large, bright images on the Morgan Greer. The Radiant Rider Deck is a good compromise having all the symbolism mentioned in the books, along with bright colours. The cards are plastic so I think they will be hard wearing. The backs give no indication of the orientation of the card, which is ideal if you read reversals. The cards are 12cms x 7cms so fit easily into a wooden tarot card box.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
Exactly as described. Im very happy. Quick delivery. Cards colours are nice and the pictures are clear. The pictures really help convey the meanings so im picking it up fairly quick. Great for beginners like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Tarot Deck, 4 July 2010
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
I am so glad I decided on this Tarot deck for my beginner deck. The Radiant Rider deck has beautiful illustrations that have lots of symbolism, imagery and colour for any beginner to easily get to grips with. I've had this deck a couple of months now and each time I look the individual cards, I see something new in them. The quality of the deck is excellent and they have a beautiful sheen on them that makes them easy to shuffle and handle.
I would definitely recommend this deck for any beginner into Tarot or even those who are further advanced.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful cards!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
lovely and colourful. its a pleasure to use these cards. also they are very easy to understand. perfect for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous colours, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
The colours on this deck bring a real depth and warmth to the normal Rider-Waite deck. I just love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rider Waite Tarot, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck (Cards)
Beautiful cards, I love the rich colours that have been used. I have been wanting a Rider Waite set and am really pleased I went for the Radiant.

Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck by Pamela Smith (Cards - 1 Jan. 2005)