1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BOOK!, 2 Oct 2012
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Flower Speaks (Paperback)
The Beautiful book to go with the equally beautiful Deck: `The Flower Speaks' by Marlene Rudginsky!

I purchased this in error some time ago thinking it was the actual `Deck', but having received it, I found it SO beautiful, that I just had to hang on to it until I was able to acquire a Deck of the Cards. Unfortunately it proved a very difficult task... For some reason, the book is widely available, but the Cards as rare as hen's teeth to find... However; after about a year of waiting and searching, Amazon USA finally had some offered in short supply, and so I snapped them up! I wasn't disappointed! (see my Review for those Cards)

This is a very beautiful and comprehensive book about `The Flower Speaks' Deck - along with all the interpretations - including `Spreads', and also an in-depth discovery of the use and medicinal purposes of flowers. Anyone into nature or someone who loves flowers will really like this book, and although the Deck does come with the usual small booklet for interpretations, I do advise strongly that you invest in a copy of this for a fuller and more explanatory insight into the beautiful Cards if you do decide to go for them.

Highly recommended!

ARRAY(0x10472fd8)

The Flower Speaks Deck & Book Set: 52-Card Deck with Book(s)
The Flower Speaks Deck & Book Set: 52-Card Deck with Book(s) by Marlene Rudginsky (Paperback - July 1999)
Used & New from: 495.55