Format: Cards|Change

on 17 August 2005
This is one of the most powerful tarot sets I have ever set eyes on. They are so beautifully drawn and include so much detail that they really need to be studied carefully to be appreciated fully. If I could create my own set this is how I would imagine it. Saying that however, the majority of the minor arcana is not to the same level as the major arcana cards, but this is a small flaw to an otherwise fantastic set. Powerfully brilliant, the major arcana includes the astrological sign, hebrew letter and the sephiroth from the Kabbalistic tree of life that corresponds to each card, and therefore enables the readers to open their eyes to this world's archetypes and develop a deeper understanding. I would strongly advice to also buy the book that explains each card, becuase it really helps to appreciate the tarot set better.
on 9 July 2008
I was extremley impressed with these cards. they are very beautiful. An absolute pleasure. I have not been reading the tarot very long and this is my second deck, but each card in the Spiral deck speaks volumes to you, I would certainly suggest them for other newcomers to the Tarot. They are quite simply, stunning! I cant put them down!
on 2 September 2005
This set is by far the best one I have come across. As a new reader of tarot cards this set makes it so easy to understand and interpret the minor arcana cards which other sets have lacked. I know that this set will give me more confidence to carry on learning about the tarot. The book is very no nonsense and very easy to pick up, would recommend this set to new readers and more experienced readers alike,excellent
on 5 December 2001
Perhaps one of the lesser known Tarot decks, but certainly one of the more beautiful. Published in 1998, the cards are rooted in the Celtic tradition, although the Major Arcana also draws on Middle Eastern and other myths. Great for both the novice and more experienced Tarot reader. The main drawback is that the cards only come with a brief booklet as to interpretation...
on 16 March 2001
amazing cards, they are a must to have in your collection, you wont be able to put them down, very mystical and quite feminime
on 30 November 2004
These cards are great for a secondary deck of Tarot Cards. I began with a Ryder Deck as most people do. These cards quickly took me to a new level of spirituality within Tarot. They are very beautiful and have a certain nature to them which draws the user in.
The cards are very nicely constructed, thick, and beautiful. The box does not hold up under stress, and a more sturdy containment box may be more helpful.
Illustrations on the cards are gorgeous! Have not seen cards so beautiful before! Very well done, and the faces of the people on the cards are beautifully painted, unlike many cards I have seen.
Card descriptions are great, especially for those who are a little less familiar with tarot, but know more than the average beginner. Meanings are concise, but well-written.
Overall, good value for money, just wish they came in a better box!
on 1 March 2009
The pictures and designs of the cards are beautiful, they are a nice set of cards, and easy to use especially since these are my first cards, I have studied them over and over again, and I still see something different in the cards each time
on 6 October 2010
I really really like this deck, Lovely images, vibrant and follows the rider waite close enough to be able to read with no need for a panic attack (Tarot novice newbie speaking!). Some of the traditional symbols arent here but there are some different symbols which I think are really helpful.

I can see this deck being up there in my favorites list for a number of reasons. The card quailty is good and the coulers are nice and rich. I am going to enjoy using these I know.
on 16 March 2016
I love this deck. It is quite traditional Rider Waite with some little differences. The colors are really bright. The art is pretty and traditional, it is painted. Card stock is really good. I like it anyway if you are into cardboard type of card stock it is not like that so may not be your cup of tea. It is thin and shiny but seems strong. Shuffles well, cards don't stick together, they slip nicely. Cards have a border which is multi colored. All in one this is the best quality and prettiest of my decks in this price range and it is even better card stock than some of my more expensive decks.
on 15 August 2012
I've had this deck for well over a decade and I still use it. There's a lot of meaning squeezed into each card but not so much that it takes away the beauty from the design or makes it difficult to interpret the cards. It's a great starter deck for beginners who want to learn tarot. It was years before I even considered owning more decks because the Spiral tarot was all I really needed. Even though I now own several tarot decks, which I do use, I still always go back to the Spiral deck for when I want clear concise advice.