5.0 out of 5 stars Open your eyes to this world's archetypes, 17 Aug 2005
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
This is one of the most powerful tarot sets I have ever set eyes on. They are so beautifully drawn and include so much detail that they really need to be studied carefully to be appreciated fully. If I could create my own set this is how I would imagine it. Saying that however, the majority of the minor arcana is not to the same level as the major arcana cards, but this is a small flaw to an otherwise fantastic set. Powerfully brilliant, the major arcana includes the astrological sign, hebrew letter and the sephiroth from the Kabbalistic tree of life that corresponds to each card, and therefore enables the readers to open their eyes to this world's archetypes and develop a deeper understanding. I would strongly advice to also buy the book that explains each card, becuase it really helps to appreciate the tarot set better.

5.0 out of 5 stars SpiralTarot Deck, 9 July 2008
E. Cooper "Evie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
I was extremley impressed with these cards. they are very beautiful. An absolute pleasure. I have not been reading the tarot very long and this is my second deck, but each card in the Spiral deck speaks volumes to you, I would certainly suggest them for other newcomers to the Tarot. They are quite simply, stunning! I cant put them down!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best set so far!, 2 Sep 2005
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
This set is by far the best one I have come across. As a new reader of tarot cards this set makes it so easy to understand and interpret the minor arcana cards which other sets have lacked. I know that this set will give me more confidence to carry on learning about the tarot. The book is very no nonsense and very easy to pick up, would recommend this set to new readers and more experienced readers alike,excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars A great set of cards, drawing on universal myths., 5 Dec 2001
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
Perhaps one of the lesser known Tarot decks, but certainly one of the more beautiful. Published in 1998, the cards are rooted in the Celtic tradition, although the Major Arcana also draws on Middle Eastern and other myths. Great for both the novice and more experienced Tarot reader. The main drawback is that the cards only come with a brief booklet as to interpretation...

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull!!!, 16 Mar 2001
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
amazing cards, they are a must to have in your collection, you wont be able to put them down, very mystical and quite feminime

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary Cards!, 30 Nov 2004
A. Phillips "mediaholic" (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
These cards are great for a secondary deck of Tarot Cards. I began with a Ryder Deck as most people do. These cards quickly took me to a new level of spirituality within Tarot. They are very beautiful and have a certain nature to them which draws the user in.
The cards are very nicely constructed, thick, and beautiful. The box does not hold up under stress, and a more sturdy containment box may be more helpful.
Illustrations on the cards are gorgeous! Have not seen cards so beautiful before! Very well done, and the faces of the people on the cards are beautifully painted, unlike many cards I have seen.
Card descriptions are great, especially for those who are a little less familiar with tarot, but know more than the average beginner. Meanings are concise, but well-written.
Overall, good value for money, just wish they came in a better box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Mar 2009
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
The pictures and designs of the cards are beautiful, they are a nice set of cards, and easy to use especially since these are my first cards, I have studied them over and over again, and I still see something different in the cards each time

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
I really really like this deck, Lovely images, vibrant and follows the rider waite close enough to be able to read with no need for a panic attack (Tarot novice newbie speaking!). Some of the traditional symbols arent here but there are some different symbols which I think are really helpful.

I can see this deck being up there in my favorites list for a number of reasons. The card quailty is good and the coulers are nice and rich. I am going to enjoy using these I know.

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES FINE, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
I got these on my account for ex-wife as she kept using mine.They are a very good set of cards for readings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Spiral Tarot Deck (Cards)
These cards are very beautiful with a lovely feminine energy. However, some of the corners have starting peeling and I have had to stick them down with sellotape. My first set of tarot cards have lasted me twenty years without being damaged, so this is really disappointing.

Spiral Tarot Deck
Spiral Tarot Deck by Kay Steventon (Cards - 31 Mar 1998)