5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant diary for anyone with b.p.d, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Diary: Monitoring Your Emotional Regulation Day by Day (Paperback)
I bought this to use as a diary to track my mood for b.p.d. The diary is brilliant as at the start it has some exercises it teaches you to help you deal with things and then you use the exercise to track how you are getting on each day. I was in a treatment programme, using medication and using the diary everyday side by side with each other. I have just found out that I no longer need therapy for my b.p.d. I think using this diary has a lot to do with that so I strongly recommend it to anyone with b.p.d :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful - 5*****, 19 April 2014
First part of the book explains each of the modules and skills. The second is a 365 day, week by week DBT skills diary to last you the year.
Perfect.
The only criticism is perhaps slightly different names for some of the skills than Marsha Lineham's DBT skills, but this is quickly overcome. So useful to have a DBT diary for the year, no more cumbersome photocopies, crinkled up bits of paper, a neat, well organised skills diary. At A5 size I can even fit it in my handbag if needed.

There are no dates on the diary pages, which is even better, so you can start it from week 1, at any point in the year, and it will serve you a full 52 weeks. I Might even buy myself a second copy, so I have one for the following year.
If you have BPD, never ever stop practicing your DBT skills, or you can backslide rapidly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful if you are undergoing DBT, 30 Nov 2012
Useful in DBT and DBT led therapies.
Easy to read, understand and fill in. It makes it a bit easier to keep a record of your daily feelings, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Excellent way for self improvement. I enjoyed this book.