5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
This book is very helpful and I am now doing pilates at home every day.
Published 6 months ago by annoyed grandmother

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
I bought this expecting lots of variations on traditional pilates for those of us with back problems and I was disappointed. Not only are there not alot of alterations to standard exercises but two sections of the book require pilates machines. I don't recommend it for anyone who knows any of the basic pilates exercises.
Published on 14 July 2009 by T. Grant

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 14 July 2009
T. Grant - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pilates for Fragile Backs: Recovering Strength and Flexibility After Surgery, Injury, or Other Back Problems (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointing, 9 Jun. 2014
Half of the exercises require a pilates machine called the 'reformer' which I've never seen in any gym I've been to. It would have been more useful to show how to do these exercises on equipment more widely provided in gyms. The book seems to focus too heavily towards patients with sever back problems requiring surgery, who make up only a small % of back sufferers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This book is very helpful and I am now doing pilates at home every day.

Used & New from: £7.33