5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I have suffered from OCD for 13yrs and my 'compulsion' was in the form of ruminations rather than something physical and so particularly complex to treat. Alot of books are written around the most common types of OCD which are physical, such as Hand Washing, Hording, Counting etc, so I struggled to fully understand my own condition as a result. After a few years and...
Published on 5 Mar. 2010 by Ms. S. Covington

3.0 out of 5 stars Its useful.
I have found this book to be quite useful.I dont agree with everything that is written in it.But all in all yes I do find it quite useful.
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by roryrail1970

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray's book review., 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts: How to Gain Control of Your OCD (Paperback)
Have browsed this book and it seems very good but not qualified to give a full review at present as I have not had time or needed to look at the book too often..I bought the book to help myself as I tend to struggle with obsessive thinking.I will refer to the book when my thinking becomes troublesome!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on OCD that I've come across, 15 Feb. 2015
An absolutely excellent book. This is the first book that accurately describes how an OCD starts and why it continues. When I heard an acquaintance had OCD I sent him my copy, and bought a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 15 Aug. 2012
Nice to know I'm not alone, a good easy to read book That's good to follow. Helpful to read for someone suffering with mh issues

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Nov. 2014
great product, received well in time-thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful addition to the OCD self help bookshelf, 20 July 2009
A useful addition to the OCD self help bookshelf. I would recommend for people who suffer from 'pure O' form of OCD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Sept. 2014
Fantastic book. A lot of help!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book, 7 Nov. 2012
I really liked this book, it contains helpful exercises and the information is presented in an uncomplicated easy to read way.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Jan. 2010
D. Kirton (northants) - See all my reviews
I found this product very useful for my job and the purchase from amazon was prompt. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
Good book

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
Mr. A. Graham - See all my reviews
good

Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts: How to Gain Control of Your OCD
Overcoming Obsessive Thoughts: How to Gain Control of Your OCD by Christine Purdon (Paperback - 1 Nov. 2005)