Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 3 January 2014
I am a fan of Masaru Emoto . I am also a big fan of oracle decks so this was a perfect combination for me.
The deck is great as there are many ways to use this. You can either use the cards in a reading, for meditation or for energising drinking water.
on 10 June 2013
and useful. I'm enjoying exploring this new divination tool. So far it knows what it's talking about,and it's lovely to play with it intuitively. Powerful and lovely - highly recommended.
on 20 April 2015
In my opinion these cards are authentic, power-full, effective, uplifting and an unimaginably stunning aid to humanity. These cards are a sacred gift so if you don't yet own these cards and accompanying books.......now is your chance to benefit!
on 13 November 2015
The oracle arrived in excellent time, and the water crystal oracle is proving to an excellent tool for self healing and insights. I cannot praise it highly enough.
on 27 November 2015
Fascinating. Read the accompanying book first though.
on 26 March 2015
Unusual but as it is very good.