Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 July 2013
Beautiful heart felt poetry that transcends and wraps you in the true beauty of being. Again a gift for a young student who has thoroughly enjoyed being introduced to Rumi and is now sharing with her friends.
on 14 January 2013
This is a brilliant translation of Rumi's poetry. For all those who love Rumi and his wisdom this is a treasure to own. I have bought many copies as gifts and it is always appreciated.
on 11 August 2013
This is a book I pick up and open and just read a verse or two at a time. It is full of great wisdom and insight.
on 31 October 2015
Thank you to the translators but! They haven't really done justice to the level of literacy and vocabulary Rumi gives us in other translations i.e Coleman barks.
If you are a student of Rumi then I wouldn't recommend this.. If you are interested in poetry then I would recommend this!!!!
on 11 June 2013
I already liked the poems of Rumi, and think this beautifully produced little book, with inspiring pictures and a lovely translation is a great addition to my poetry collection.
on 6 November 2015
His poetry is fabulous, the translations are great and it is not overpowering. Enjoyable book that sits in my bag and pulled out when I have a bit of spare time.
on 16 February 2016
this book changed me, it began my spiritual journey. Rumi's poetry is second to none, this is not filled with poetry but words of art. It really is that good.
on 9 July 2014
I read this when I was pregnant, it makes you feel positive and helps to clear your mind and see the bigger picture of life. its a sweet book of quotes.
on 16 June 2013
Really enjoyed this book and bought one for a friend who was equally impressed.
Uplifting and thought provoking. I recommend it.
on 7 July 2015
Great little book to provoke thoughts. I bought it to help my spiritual development. It's easy to read & understand