on 13 June 2012
After reading this book it inspired me to do some reasearch on the internet about ancient sites in my country (UK). I have purchased an Ordinance Survey map on my home county with the plan to visit some of the ancient monuments and medieval churches and find out for myself if the authors theories measure up. His website is a good read too.
on 2 July 2015
Legacy of the Gods is an amazing book from the highly accomplished and informed Freddy Silva. This is one to read if you have a real desire and passion to know more about the subject of Ancient temples and sacred places and how and why they were built and how they are connected.Freddy is as an outright authority on the subject and has clearly spent years researching the content of the book first hand .His passion is undeniable.The book is extremely detailed and is not a 'pick up and put down' book, but for the serious student a comprehensive guide to the subject-I had to skip small sections as they were too detailed for me. I have read Freddys book 'Secrets in the Fields' about crop circles as I am very interested in the subject and it too is excellent, but again also extremely detailed, which can get a little too much for the average reader. However you cannot fault Freddy for wanting to give us all the facts and figures on the subject, it just shows he has been researching thoroughly and doing a great job! If more people wrote books after conducting this much research, there would not be so much rubbish around about such subjects. Thanks Freddy, you are a star!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 March 2014
Silva has included all the right ingredients to cover this topic well, with insight and thought. There are a lot of dots to connect on this subject and he has kept the weight and detail about right to cover everything, while keeping momentum, which is not easy.

I learnt a few things and I have been keen on the subject for 25 years.

I also bought Silva's Templemaking DVD which I used to make a stone circle. The energetic field off it is impressive
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse