on 6 December 2002
This is a well researched,informational and fascinating book. Freddy Silva includes all the latest evidence and opinion from the multitude of view points currently in vogue. Rather than just a blanket regurgitation of single theories of hoaxes, alien intervention, or Gaia communicating - he includes a balanced selection of many examples of every kind of phenomenon, with evidence to match. There are excellent photos, drawings and illustrations and plenty of new data from all the parties seriously researching these extraordinary crop creations. He includes scientists as well as dowsers! Well worth a look if you would like to know the latest about this fascinating and awe inspiring subject.
on 24 April 2005
The first part of the book is spent explaining the science of the genuine Crop Circles and the parallel fake phenonmenon. But it really is the second halve that will keep you thinking, and will blow your mind. Silva's style really flows. He brings along on a journey.
Looking forward to his future books!
on 6 August 2004
The best thing about this book is that it doesnt try to convert you to believe any one theory on what is really going on. It leaves the decision purely up to you the reader.
Information is drawn from many documented sources and backed up with excellent pictures and references to real events.
I Have to say it's the only book I have read from cover to cover for many years!
Read It with an open mind.
on 24 September 2007
If you're reading this review, then you are the right person to buy the book. It is a very well researched book and explains in debth the science and the mysteries of these pictograms. Yes, there are hoax circles, but then there are those saturated with unexplainable phenomena which rules out the cheap and cheerful hoaxes.

Buy the book - you won't regret it...
on 8 October 2014
My interest on CropCircles comes from a very long time in my life. I was never a skeptical about CropCircles because when I always had the subject poping into my mind I had a great feeling that ordinary human beings were not involved in all of the Designs and this kind of deeply amazed me... but I was never brave enough to look into it as I didn't feel prepared to this knowledge, once you get into it your life will change forever.

Freddy Silva covers all aspects of this amazing phenomena we call CropCicles and as far as he is aware he gives us a very detailed explanation about how the crops are formed, the meaning of some of them, their strategically location and why and much more...
I'm proud of him by releasing a book like this and devote a lot of time of his life, like many others too, to investigate and share his findings. Maybe not for me but what is most shocking to people is the fact that Freddy explain the differences between fake Crops done by hoaxers and the Genuine Crops... So if you are a skeptic, this books is a must have!

I knew I had to study and learn few things prior to get into this subject. My level of awareness was not high enough to understand and feel on its pure essence the kind of knowledge you'll find on this book.
I think everybody should read this book really. The content in this book should be public knowledge and also been taught in schools since kindergarten. However as we know, the Scientific Community, Religion and Politics do not give the necessary importance to it. In fact they try to make a big joke of it because they know that once Humanity is aware about what's really going on They won't be able to stop us to evolve and free ourselves from their senseless dogmas. Control and centralized Power will fade and we will transform ourselves from offline organic beings to an online semi-digital another dimensional being.

Everything I studied in my life about the understanding of our purpose on the third dimension has prepared me to the information I could find on this book.
It is with much respect and appreciation that I salut Freddy Silva for this fantastic work to uncover the meanings behind CropCircles.

As an Art Director (same as Freddy) I'm amazed with the complexity of the glyphs on the Crops. After carefully looking into them myself and others already had a feeling that those designs on the fields seemed extremely familiar. Now I understand that some of them are within us... perpetuating the infinite knowledge that the universe has to share.

I have to state that this is more a personal feedback rather then an book review but this is what happens when you read those books that change your life forever.

I wish all the best to Freddy and to all the others willing to increase their awareness, by reading this book you will definitely go up few steps on the ladder of cosmic evolution.

I definitely recommend this book!
on 29 July 2012
In the first part of the book, the author brings actual facts and results from different studies and research on crop circles. He reports in details the difference between genuine and hoax crop circles. The author does not in any way try to push the reader to believe or not the veracity of crop circles. The second part of the book makes one think about human nature and spirituality; it talks about the connection between crop circles, ancient sites and earth energy. The book also gives lots of information on the mathematical and scientific researches that were conducted in the study of crop circles, on the relationship between music, sound and light, on the complex geometric formulas associated with the designs of crop circles and much more. Sadly, every time I said to someone that I was reading this book, I received comments like: "ridiculous, crop circles are man-made." I realized that there are unfortunately too many people who are afraid to open their minds, they judge and speak to the detriment of subjects of which they are not informed. I absolutely loved this book, it opened my mind!
on 13 December 2015
You'd be forgiven for thinking that it's gonna be a catalog of just circles, but you'd be very wrong, still avidly reading after 8 weeks , along with David Icke, this has to be a 'must read' for anyone who is after the truth about the human condition, how we are misled, deluded and kept in the dark by just about everyone with a vested interest in doing so., which is anyone in any kind of 'power'. this book has stuff you'd be hard put to find anywhere else. just too much to explain in a few minutes, if you value your sanity and you 'know' there is way more 'out there' than anyone lets on, you have to read this.. the world, the human race needs this stuff , if you're happy believing that the human , it's awesomw intelligence and capabilities were nade to sit watching game shows, and eastenders, then pass by, but if you just know we're capable of so much more.. then this is definately a must have, *warning*: this could seriously alter your veiw of life... for the better.. 'into the future' good luck.
on 13 January 2014
Freddy Silva presents a well-researched and entertaining read. Unfortunately when something like crop circles cannot be either logically or scientifically explained we tend to dismiss such hypotheses (as raised in this book) as creative conjecture.
I hope that this book opens reader's minds to the possibilities presented so eloquently by Mr Silva.
I shall certainly read Freddy Silva's other works and recommend this book to anyone who is interested in human evolution and the endless possibilities for mankind's future.
on 19 July 2004
This book goes deeper than it's title. Buy this book, don't wait...buy it now. I can swear to you that this will change your life forever, and for the better. I am converted and it was nothing to be afraid of.
on 2 July 2015
A great and very comprehensive study on crop circles and a must for any one seriously interested in the subject. Freddy is so thorough in his research , you will not find a more detailed study of the subject any where.