5.0 out of 5 stars Superb spiritual beginnings for your children!
Published on 8 Mar 2006 by BookSanctuary

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Little Spiritualists in the Making
This book is great, so simple and really sweet. So much so in fact, that it put me back in touch with a little inner truth that I'd lost sight of in my everyday life. I've read all three CWG books and I think this is a great start for any Spiritualist in the making.
Published on 15 Aug 2010 by Indigo's Parent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb spiritual beginnings for your children!, 8 Mar 2006
BookSanctuary (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable Adapted from Conversations with God (Hardcover)
As a mum of one, and following my own spiritual path, I, like most parents, was confused about how to teach or rather show my child "spirituality" without it being a brainwashing session. This book is not only beautiful, but it's gentle teaching of morality and spirituality actually brought me to tears when I first read it with my daughter. It stand out like a beacon among other children's books and it's such a shame there aren't more like it. As a huge fan of Neale Walsch's Conversations with God series, I recommend this book as a starting point for your children to recognise early enough that there is a good side to life - a positive, loving side and from this little acorns grow! That has to be a good thing. For any of you that are familiar with Neale Walsch, don't hesitate to buy this book.. change will progress with your children, and without a doubt, they will thank you for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I found enlightenment with The Little Soul and the Sun, 22 May 1999
By A Customer
This highly inteligent book was written for adults who understand the specialness and uniqueness of children and the bright light they show to us. To teach our young ones, we must first understand the story. This book should be read by every ADULT, and lovingly passed on to our children. I've had this book for sometime, and have waited for a grandchild to give it to. But now I feel that I am "hoarding" it. There are so many who need to hear its message! (Guess I'll have to get more copies!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want your child to understand?, 7 Mar 2000
By A Customer
My eight year old son read the book this evening. The resulting conversation that took place afterwards was incredible. If you want your child to develop and remember as they should, whilst trying to allow them total freedom and confidence in all that they do, then give them this book. It is wonderful and it expresses exactly what we as adults find difficult to explain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Book for "Kids of All Ages", 15 Jun 1999
By A Customer
Okay, I admit it, I cried when I first read it. The messages are simple, yet deep and long-lasting. In the most gentle of ways, this writing teaches understanding, hence tolerance of differences, which is somehting our "civilization" desperately needs. So, in light of the many school shootings across the country, I believe that this book should be read by every "child", parent, and teacher EVERYWHERE!

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need kids to buy this Book, 21 Feb 2003
This book is pure joy. The quality is superb - and the artwork is just beautiful - so if nothing else, buy it as a work of art! I don't have children, but this book speaks to the eternal child in all of us (sorry if that sounds corny). Buy it and prepare to be touched.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 Jan 2002
Kazzy (Co. Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
An absolute delight. Me and my 8 year old daughter read it together and both ended up in tears of realization. On asking my daughter if she understood the underlying theme of the story she replied, "Of course I do, the little boy died and was waiting to be born again with his friend who will do something horrible to him. He won't hate him for it cos he'll remember they were friends in heaven". As an after thought she whispered, "did you forget us when you first came here, cos we didn't forget you". You could have blown me over, literally. Since then she's read it to me and her brother dozens of times without tears. I must say a pure joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for all children, especialy the child residing in us, 22 Jun 1998
By A Customer
Simply and beautifully written. Everyone who reads this soul touching book can remember who they are and that, God doesn't send anything but Angels into our lives. I personally feel that if everyone were to read this story at the same, time our world would instantly change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Soul and the Sun, 3 Dec 2012
In my view this book should be read to all children. It contains some basic truths about sharing this world with others and will help a child to become less selfish and more caring about other people. It's a short and sweet parable that has been presented in a charming way so an older child will be likely to return to it regularly as the illustrations are very appealing. Hopefully in this day and age of everyone for himself this little book will help reverse this sad notion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab...a must have, 10 Dec 2013
A great book with life lessons for children as well as for adults
I was read this at a Yoga retreat and although for children it really struck a chord with me. When I was expecting my daughter I used the excuse to buy a copy...I love it still not sure if it is mine or my daughters though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound wisdom for children AND adults!, 8 Nov 2011
J. Brightwater (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful book for children AND adults! It contains profound wisdom which is both uplifting and empowering. I recommend this book to all my Life Coaching clients as it helps them let go of blame and allows a whole new level of peace into their lives. Enjoy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›