5.0 out of 5 stars great baby quilts
great book, have made green jungle animal quilt already. need to check sizes before you start because crib quilt came out as full size single bed. would definatly recomend this book easy to do and oh so sweet designs.
Published on 20 Sep 2010 by Pa Such

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are the kindle templates?
This book is excellent and I would give it 5 stars if only there was access to the appliqué templates.
Published 3 months ago by Trubshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars great baby quilts, 20 Sep 2010
Pa Such "burtonlass" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quilts, Bibs, Blankies... Oh My!: Create Your Own Cute & Cuddly Nursery [With Patterns] (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great designs, 25 Oct 2009
I was very pleased with the designs in this book although as a fairly new quilter I was disappointed with the lack of instructions. "Quilt as needed and bind" doesn't fully explain how they created the stippling finish on them until you find a paragraph saying that she sends her quilts to someone with a long arm quilting machine to finish them for her. Looking on the internet at prices for finishing and I won't be paying those prices to get it finished as in her pictures!! So I guess mine will have a plainer finish.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are the kindle templates?, 22 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 2 Nov 2013
This book has some lovely quilts and baby blankets that you make individually, as one set ,or mix and match. The patterns for the applique are included and are relatively simple. Great for grandmothers-to-be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cuddly, 14 Jun 2013
This is a really lovely little book and I've already made one thing from it which has turned out really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and funky designs, 3 Jun 2013
This is such a lovely book full of very good ideas not only for quilts but also for other fun things to make for my grandsons nursery.
The quilt designs are fun and funky and ideal from newborn upwards. An excellent book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilts Bibs and Blankies - quilting book, 9 Dec 2012
Love the patterns and applique work My friend has just had a baby and everything id there to be able to make and give personal presents. A wonderful gift to some one who quilts or for you to make as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilts, Bibs and Blankies, 23 Jun 2011
I have made the jungle quilt from this book for my grandson. It looks great and the instructions were easy to follow. I am planning one for my granddaughter next!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous patterns and designs, 7 Jan 2014
I purchased this book after taking a quilting class and was looking for child friendly designs to make a present for my nephew. The designs are lovely and there are lots that I would like to make. The patterns are divided into themes, such as a bunny design, an underwater set of patterns, the animal motifs shown on the cover and a design with cars and trains. I would probably only make the quilts rather than any of the other items described with I felt were largely superfluous.

As a novice, I found it a little light on specific instructions in some areas - this is probably nothing that an experienced quilter would struggle with.

I was lucky to purchase this at the price I did - Amazon's current price of almost 20 is too expensive for this book.

16.61