on 7 January 2016
If you love Icelandic wool, then buy this book. It is superb. The author presents a good range of basic (along with intersia pattern charts) patterns for a wide range of different items. So far, I've made socks and fingerless mittens, and I intend to make a rainbow baggy jumper using the latest glorious colours available in Lopi wool. I am an experienced knitter and I have a great respect for how the author has put this book together because the patterns are suitable for those with basic skils and also those who want to use the basic templates and then modify designs to suit individual purposes. She sets out different ribbings, neck edges and more. This is going to be a very treasured book. Thank you Gunn Birgirsdottir.
on 16 March 2014
Quite a nice book although being a beginner I found the instructions for the wool a bit confusing. Not a huge ammount of patterns to choose from but what was in the book was nice.
on 14 May 2016
delighted
on 6 February 2016
excellent practical patterns and advice
on 27 April 2016
Just what I expected
on 9 June 2014
The book arrived, but I haven't yet had time to try anything.

Porbably won't get around to using it till the autumn.
on 19 March 2014
very useful for colours and design got here quickly
and well packed would like idividual patterns as well
thanks pat