Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 May 2012
The book is very good. It has a lot of do-able solutions for people who do not to wish to eat meat or animal products. For everybody who wish to live healthy!
on 23 September 2015
A very interesting and "cheesy" book, I recommend it both to vegan and not vegan people
on 5 September 2007
When something seems too good to be true, it's because it usually is, and this book is no exception.

I don't know what American cheese is like, but if you like English Cheese, and are hoping to find a replacement - this book is NOT for you.
I have just made 'Gee Whizz Spread'. It smelled very familiar, but it took me a while to place the 'aroma'. Then I got it - the poo of breastfed babies. Trust me - I'm a Midwife. Determined to find ways of making a palatable vegan diet, I did put some in my mouth - the taste ..... Yuck.

This book got one star because there was no option for giving it none.
on 7 January 2015