THIS BOOK IS THE MOST AMAZING CRAFT BOOK I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT IS KITSCH, BRIGHT, INTERESTING, EASY TO FOLLOW AND EXSTEAMLY INSPIRING. IT IS ABSOLUTLY PACKED WITH IDEADS AND LOVERLY COLOURED PHOTOGRAPHS SET OUT WITH AN EASYNESS RATING.

Published on 10 Sep 2006 by R. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have spent my money on some other book.
Published on 4 Feb 2009 by spiralart

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 MILLION STARS FOR THIS BOOK. EVERY CRAFTY LADY SHOULD OWN IT!!!, 10 Sep 2006
R. Evans "riotgrrrlrachel" (sheffield, england.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Crafty (Paperback)

I HAVE GOT OTHER CRAFT BOOKS FROM AMAZON IN THE HOPE THEY WOULD BE LIKE THIS AND SADLEY NONE OF THEM WERE. IF YOU ONLY BUY ONE ALL ROUND CRAFT BOOK THEN THIS IS THE ONE TO GET. THERE ARE OVER 75 PROJECTS TO MAKE IN THIS BOOK AND SOME OF THE THINGS TO TEMPT YOU ARE SOCK MONKEYS, DOG CLOTHES, A FERTILITY SHRINE, A VODOO DOLL, MASSAGE OIL AND A FLAMENCO TIARA, ALONG WITH A GLITTERING ARAY OF LUCKY CHARMS, JEWELRY, CARDS , BAGS AND GENERAL LOVERLY THINGS THAT I WOULD TRULY LIKE TO OWN.

IF YOU LIKE VINTAGE FABRIC, RETRO TAT, GLITTER, AND LOTS OF FUN BUY THIS BOOK, NOT ONLY WILL YOU WANT MAKE EVERY THING IN THE BOOK,BUT IT ENCOURAGES YOU TO PUT YOUR OWN TWIST ON THINGS. YOU WILL BE INSPIRED TO GO SERCHING FOR BROKEN ANTIQUE JEWELRY, OLD SEWING PATTERNS, FADED POSTCARDS, ODD BUTTONS, PEICES OF VINTAGE FABRIC, GLITTER AND GLUE GALORE. BUY IT AND I BET BUY THE EVENING YOU ARE CRAFTING AWAY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have spent my money on some other book., 4 Feb 2009
This review is from: Super Crafty (Paperback)
I read two reviews before buying this book. One was very positive and the other very negative. I decided that I would enjoy a more quirky craft book that could possibly inspire me creatively. Unfortuneately I was very disappointed. There is not one project I would make time to create, not the hat for the dog, not the car curtain and matching pelmet, the voodoo doll or the pom poms for my nipples. There are plenty of craft books spend your cash on some other.

3.0 out of 5 stars not everyones cup of tea..., 9 Mar 2008
This review is from: Super Crafty (Paperback)
...personally I was a little low after looking through this book. I had been so excited but after an initial flick through the pages I didn't feel compelled to dig in any further & have a thorough read...

I do consider myself a contempory crafter but the projects in this book just didn't appeal.

All I can recall right now are nipple tassels/cover thingies!!! (which I am sure my husband would love but not the kind of thing I can make at the kitchen table in front of the children!

It's varied I will give it that & there are some interested sections but overall not something I will go back too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated!, 11 Feb 2011
This review is from: Super Crafty (Paperback)
This book is very outdated and contains very specific kinds of crafts, which were not my taste at all. While I was aware of the publication date, the crafts still remind me a little too much of when punk rock was in style (lots of skeletons and such)! So if you like that style, go for it, but I would only make about two or three of these projects, so buyer beware!

Super Crafty
Super Crafty by Super Crafty LLC (Paperback - 7 Oct 2012)
10.86