on 6 November 2012
I bought this as for my daughter and when she opened the gift, she loved it immediately. It is small and handy and teaches her how to be creative with her fingers and it has step by step instructions and diagrams on how to create a bunny, dog, etc. using your fingerprints and a pen. Very cute and expands a child's thought process.
on 3 August 2013
I bought this for a gift for my son but when it arrived it was tiny. Next time I'll be sure to pay more attention to the size. Looks too small to give as a present so will put it away to go in Xmas stocking. I imagine it will keep him entertained for a wee while but not something he will keep returning to play with.
on 8 February 2013
I have read many comments before buy this product but I'm very disappionted when I have recived it.
It's too small even in the children hands and took apart from the fisrt use.The ideas to draw a picture didn't have many,just a few designs.Worth of money to buy.
on 4 January 2013
This product was smaller than i thought it would be but this takes nothing away from the pleasure the children had and the amazing things that can be made just using your thumb. Great product and company, speedy delivery, will definitely use again.
on 18 April 2011
Bought this for my 5year old, who loves it, so does my 8year old and her friends. Have bought klutz books before and have never been dissapointed with any, they give the kids hours of fun. Going to buy more for my kids friends birthdays.
on 7 April 2012
Really enjoyed by my daughter and she was able to do it without too much supervision although there was ink everywhere. She was pleased that she was able to produce really simple things to give to the people she loves, would recommend.
on 4 March 2013
Bought this for my niece for her 5th birthday present and she absolutely loves it! It is very simple and great for explaining how to build up the animal pictures, which look great when completed. Brilliant entertainment for children.
on 14 July 2013
I bought this as a Secret Santa gift for my friend, so can't really comment on it as i haven't used it myself. However it looks a fun activity and easy to use, so i would recommend it. Good value for money and good delivery.
on 11 January 2012
I bought it for my daughter who is 3 and she has played with it, so I would say that it is a good product. However, it is not a very big book and you can't draw too many pictures. Overall, a good purchase.
on 16 February 2013
I bought this for a friend's daughter who was turning 7. As soon as she opened it she wanted to do it. Found it fairly easy too which is great as it keeps their attention. Fab product will be buying more!!