5.0 out of 5 stars Klutz have Come Up Thrumps Again!!!
We love the Klutz books and kits (we being myself aged 35 and my 10 year old daughter). Once again they have come up with a simple but entertaining package for young and old alike, to create with.

Published on 12 Oct 2006 by Bella Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea but...
fun to create and draw, pen works well, plenty of paper, only critique is the ink is REALLY hard to get off your thumb!
Published 7 months ago by Andy Milner

5.0 out of 5 stars Klutz have Come Up Thrumps Again!!!, 12 Oct 2006
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)

In this set you get a booklet with a step by step example of 'how to do' on a page and space to one side for you to have a go yourself. Also included are a black felt pen and an inkpad. You create animals using your thumb or finger prints and the felt pen. These kits are great for on car/plane or train journeys and are compact for you to take along almost anywhere. Keep one in your handbag and you'll never be short of something to entertain kids with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate value for money, 5 Jan 2009
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
A must buy!I gifted this to my 6 year old and she has never enjoyed any other gift as much as she enjoyed this one. It kept her entertained for hours and now she is making cards using the ideas from the book. Great activity for term breaks. And although it seems too small an item to gift, the person using it will understand its value. I love klutz products, this tops the list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 9 Dec 2009
Bob and Billy's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A lot of fun in a tiny book - but great value for money.

Each book comes with hints, tips, design ideas, and of course, that all important thumb pad!

Good fun for all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and easy to follow, 1 Jan 2009
K. Brooks - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
I bought this for my 9 year old son and he loved it so much that I bought him another 3 thumb print books. Really clear step by step instructions on how to make each picture make these books a joy as even fairly young children can produce pictures that look exactly like the examples. In my sons book it really looked as if his thumb print pictures had been printed in the book they were so good and that is down to the clear instruction. The best thing about these books is that your kids can sit down and do it all themselves and come over all proudly showing off what they have done 'all by themselves'. I have seen many activity books/ kits that are just to confusing for children (and sometimes parents too) but klutz really seem to understand how to write simple and clear instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it., 3 Feb 2010
Got this for our 9yr old son, he loved it and so did his 5 year old brother. It allows them to make great little characters in a few minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant even for very little kids, 4 Jan 2009
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
My 3 year old was bought this at Christmas. Once I had read the instructions about how to make the different sort of thumb prints she sat and did nearly evey animal in the book in one sitting. The instructions for making the animals are in the form of step-by-step diagrams so children who can't yet read can easily follow them. The ink does get everywhere so if you are giving this to a little one make sure they are sat at a table that can be wiped clean! Like all the other Klutz books this is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for any age, 16 May 2005
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
I gave this to my friend for his 24th birthday and he loved it, Great fun see what you can creat with a thumb print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stocking filler., 19 Jan 2010
I bought this for my child as a stocking filler and it was one thing that she kept picking up over and over through the Christmas period and really enjoyed drawing all the different thumb people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainy day fun, 7 May 2010
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
I bought this incase it rained on holiday in Cornwall...and it did in buckets!! This kept my 8 year old entertained on and off during the times it was too wet to go out. My only problem was when she was first given it we couldn't get out when the weather cleared up a bit because she was still drawing! I would recommend it. It looks a tiny book but I think it was worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, 6 Jun 2009
Mrs. J. Y. Jones "granny jack" (lancs,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Initially I was disappointed in this book - it was quite small @ did not appear to be good value for money. However ,I soon changed my mind as my two grandsons,aged 8@9 have had hours of creative fun.It`s amazing where a child`s imagination can lead with the aid of paper,an ink pad,a thumb and of course `THUMBS UP`

Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz)
Draw Thumb Animals (Klutz) by Editors of Klutz (Spiral-bound - 1 Aug 2002)
5.99
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available