5.0 out of 5 stars FABBY, 3 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Painted Rocks (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter to take on holiday. She loved it, when we went walking she couldn't stop looking for stones. When we got back she decided she wanted a stone painting party for her birthday, all the kids had fun and got to take home their creations. Buy it, it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories of summer..., 3 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Painted Rocks (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
My in-laws bought this for our kids last summer. Whilst spending 2 weeks with them, the kids had a great time painting. Just find 2 dozen smooth stones (assorted shapes, but flat, "skimmers" are best) and away you go.

Actually, I ended up relaxing by painting more stones than my kids... but we all had great fun. Lots of helpful ideas in this book, which you can copy or develop yourself.

Be careful... soon, you'll be looking for stones everywhere... and when the tiny paint pots are used up, you'll be picking up other acrylic paints from bargain art shops... all round a great gift and a lovely way to spend your summer hols at home!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book Arts& Crafts, 16 July 2011
This review is from: Painted Rocks (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Lovely book & paints for quiet moments at the seaside or at home.
Lots of ideas on the pages, my kids & I have spent many an hour painting amazing rocks.

Painted Rocks (Klutz)
Painted Rocks (Klutz) by Klutz (Spiral-bound - 1 Mar. 2000)
Used & New from: £15.51