Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 19 August 2014
This book certainly has appealed to a 7 year old and kept him busy for hours. He has even got started on making his own cartoons and expressed a wish to join a children's art group.
It allows plenty of free expression and encourages the imaginative mind to be really forthcoming.
on 20 December 2014
This is perfect if you love drawing cartoons and not portraits. Includes fantastic pencils and pen to use and inspires you to fill in incomplete drawings and add your own and see different ways to draw one thing. Loved the book so much I bought 2 copies. Highly recommended.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 August 2013
Bought for my five-year-old daughter who really loves this book. Simple stages
of creative drawing. In my opinion the main aim of this book is to show people
that everyone can draw and to develop, and be confident in, your own style.

Marvellous!
on 3 March 2016
My son loves drawing and this was received well at Christmas.
on 3 July 2012
My 8 year old and I love this book - and have learned a lot! Very humourous and loads of tips for drawing. It would make a great gift for anyone 7 and over - child or adult. The pen and pencils that come with it are good quality too.
on 30 December 2013
This book has pictures and then a Guide on how to draw each picture, It also provides the write pencils to use. My daughter who is 9 years old has produced some fantastic drawings.
Recommend for ages 7 years and upwards...
on 2 January 2014
Bought this as a Christmas pressie for my niece and loved it so much I wished I could have one too, but alas I'm 43! It was well packed and so arrived in good condition (I hate damaged books). Thoroughly recommended
on 20 May 2015
A fascinating and enjoyable take on learning to draw. Really interesting challenges and suggestions, some to draw form scratch, some to finish printed drawings. Well worth it for children and adults alike.
on 24 January 2015
This is a great drawing book, loads of different ideas and pictures in it, it is good quality and gives kids lots of ideas and space for their creativity to flourish. Great product, highly recommended.
on 4 January 2014
A brilliant idea for uninhibited scribblers and shy artists alike. So encouraging. I bought one for a 10yr old and another for an adult. Bothe wer a success. Wish I'd got one for me too. Great fun.