5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful stencil book
My 6 year old was given this book last Christmas and loves it. The stencils are easy to use and the end result looks great! It's clean and easily stored, beautiful scenes are created in no time at all. Shame they don't sell replacement ink pads seperately though! Having said that I will no doubt be buying more from the Klutz range for my budding little artist!
Published on 17 July 2008 by Mechteld J. Garpman

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely over priced
The stencils are great. The book is ok but the ink pads were virtually dried and will not last long at all. A waste of 10 from that point of view. I'm on the seach for more ink pads already because my dd loves the stencils.
Published 11 months ago by clare barton

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful stencil book, 17 July 2008
Mechteld J. Garpman "pegs" (surrey, uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Klutz..., 7 Mar 2009
Nicci D (Menston, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
...I'm guessing these Klutz people have daughters of the same age as Lucy (6)- everything they've produced has been a winner for Lucy so far. This is no exception. I love it too - we've made cards, invitations, letterheads, all sorts of lovely stuff. The ink pad isn't going to last forever, but at this price, it has a reasonable life expectancy. Have a look for their Fuzzimal Puppies as well - a really good kit.

I bought more inkpads before Christmas for a v good price on Amazon c11, I think. "20 Pretty Color Ink Pads for card making, scrapbooking and papercrafts" - no longer available from that seller, but worth a hunt as they're really good quality inks and will extend the life of this excellent kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars klutz stencil art, 20 Jan 2010
K. M. Macdonald (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
bought for my 10 & 11 year old girls and they both love it spend ages creating different pictures. we have bought klutz before and have never been disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stencil Art, 23 Jun 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
I bought this together with Calligraphy for Kids for my grand-daughter's 7th birthday and she was thrilled

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice - again, 19 Jan 2011
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Just have to love the Klutz books, this one was super apropriate for our 11 yr old daughters best friend, and now at the top of our daughters wish list.
Product is really great quality, and easy to use. Encourages kids to try to make their own stuff (the girls made greeting cards).
Just love Klutz, have gone a little "mad" in buying them, but they are the best "friend gifts" that I've seen in a long time (tired of buying all that "plastic fantastic" rubbish)

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be buying another!, 2 Jan 2010
A. Hayes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
My 6 year old daughter was given this for Christmas last week and has kept her very happy ever since. My 4 (nearly 5) year is very keen on it and the two of them sit for hours creating some beautiful pictures. We even used it to make all their thank you cards - which was actually a fun experience!!!! I will be buying one for my little one's 5th birthday (and would highly recommend it for children aged 5 - 10). I don't know how long it will last but for the price it has already been excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 18 Sep 2013
E. J. Sincock "Jane S" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Bought it for my 5 year old who enjoyed using it but didn't understand that the different coloured dabbers were to match the different coloured inks. The stencils are great and I think she will learn to enjoy this a great deal in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 April 2010
Mrs. Joanne Hayes (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Excellent!! Really good and not messy at all, nice it all stays neatly together and is very transportable. My daughter loves it and would definately recommend it to others and buy as a gift. Would recommend for girls from about 6 years old. I ev enjoyed having a go.

A*****

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely over priced, 13 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Stencil Art (Klutz) (Spiral-bound)
Bought as a present for a 10 year old girl and it went down really well. She thought it was really cool and mum has since said it has served well on rainy afternoons during half term.

You get lots of little projects and all the accessories needed are included. I am sure you would be able to get more ink pads when they run out and carry on with your own ideas etc. too. Very creative.

Stencil Art (Klutz)
Stencil Art (Klutz) by Paula Hannigan (Spiral-bound - 1 Mar 2007)
Used & New from: 0.85