5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!!
Published on 2 Aug 2003 by Sue Lewendon

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
I have read all of this authors books, but this one was not one of his best, started reading them when I was in the USA, loved them.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Gloria Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!!, 2 Aug 2003
Sue Lewendon "Film fanatic" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Rescue (Paperback)
Nicholas Sparks has a wonderful talent that I only wish I could have discovered much earlier. I would not call myself an avid romance novel reader, and do find a lot of titles to be unrewarding. However, if all romance novels were written by Nicholas Sparks I would most definately have the entire collection!!! I have now read most of his books and can say that this one is one of my favourites. Some people have said that his storylines are too predictable, and I would in all honesty, have to agree to a certain extent. Having said that though, although you can probably guess what is going to happen, you can never guess exactly how they are going to come about. I recommend this title to anyone who likes romance novels and especially those who have read Nicholas Sparks before.

5.0 out of 5 stars One word; incredible, 12 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Rescue (Paperback)
I read this book after I read 'The Last Song', and I was wasn't disappointed! I started reading the book and then I couldn't put it down. I read it in a day and a half and loved every minute of it.

This is the first ever book that I have cried at, and to be honest it was well worth my tears! This book is amazing.

The book is so adorable in terms of Taylor's and Denise's romance, and the relationship with her son. I felt myself going arh, that is so cute plenty of times. There are some really adorable parts in the book, like when the little boy (Kyle) gave Taylor his earoplane to hold, and Taylor told him it would bring him luck and it did :)

I would recommend this book to anyone, another truly sensational book from a truly sensational author!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Rescue, 29 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Rescue (Paperback)
Well put it this way I couldn't put the book down! I am such a softy and it really got to me. I would read it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear Jerker..., 31 Mar 2007
Ms. J. Bolinder "johanna_B" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Rescue (Paperback)
After reading my first Nicholas Sparks novel about three weeks ago I became addicted to his writing. The Rescue was the third book I have read since and true to his roots he has produced an amazing piece of romantic literature.

The story touches on so many aspects of humanity and love it has you turning the pages lost in the story absorbing every emotion, word, action the characters go through. The Rescue is like a modern fairy tale.

Towards the end I felt as if I had been on this amazing journey of emotional power with the characters. Highly recommend it, and hope you will as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a look, 21 April 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
Another special by this great writer another masterpiece a thoroughly enjoyable read I amazed how this writer does it how he understands the intimate union between man and woman so well you won't be disappointed by this

5.0 out of 5 stars How does he do it, 2 April 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
I have read so many of Sparks books now I can't count this is one of my favourites. Both lead characters are very real and I could really relate to Denise having a special needs child myself. The story is heartbreaking but very real....I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
I love Nicholas Sparks books. They are always about different life styles and troubles mixed in with a bit of romance. Lovely easy and enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great book, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
as with all nicholas spark books it quickly draws you in and you end up with tears as you read it. great book, good story

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
another fantastic novel cried as I have at all his books highly recommend this book romantic funny sad and a happy ending

5.0 out of 5 stars nice piece, unbelievably nice, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
I really didn't know what to expect when I bought this book. I had read only one book by N.S but I have seen all the movies. The story has a bit of reality to it, subtle and well presented. I really enjoyed every bit of it.

The Rescue
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks (Audio CD - 1 Sep 2000)
Used & New from: 27.20