Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 September 2014
I thought this would help my golf, as I am a believer in Pilates rather than an exponent (lots of friends and family have benefitted). Unfortunately, I don't think books (or at least this book) are the way to get into it. Some of the generalisations and explanations at the front made a lot of sense, but the descriptions of exercises did not help me to get going. I think I would need a coach to guide me through it. Worth a try, but has not worked for me.
on 29 August 2014
I bought this for the boyfriend who never reads but has read this cover to cover and seems to be doing the exercises.
he seems quite content with it, not sure if its helped him improve his golfing performance yet!
on 29 June 2011
If your serious about your golf and want to take your swing to the next level this is the book for you.
Along with lessons and afternoons up the range it has lowered my scores drastically.
My flexibility has improved,my ball flight has improved and my overall distance has increased.
If you can commit half an hour a week do yourself a favour and get this book.
My One criticism would be that some of the explanations of the exercises mean you have to you tube them to see exactly how to do them.
But thats a minor niggle on a fantastic book.
I feel 10 years younger.......
Happy days.
Phil.
on 10 September 2011
Good book. It does exactly what it says. It's helping ease my back pain, has increased my flexibility & my golf has improved. Well worth the investment
on 6 April 2014
This is a fabulous little book. It is well organised, clearly described and allows you to easily compile your own programmes.

I'm 55 and was never a big fan of stretching excercises, Pilates, Yoga etc. before but this book has had a tremendously positive impact not only on my golf but on my general well-being.

If you love your golf, this one is a no-brainer...
on 29 November 2014
Useful exercises.
Only criticism is that you need to buy additional equipment e.g foam roller to do all of the recommended exercises.
Alex Skinner
on 2 January 2013
An ok book is all i can say, a CD may well be more effective or may be this will take more time to produce results
on 24 October 2014
excellent product, delivery packaging
on 15 August 2013
Just what the Dr ordered. Not tried it yet but it will keep me going for a few years. Arrived in excellent time and full of useful tips and simple exercises which you can do on the course too!