5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered
Published 16 months ago by Lee K. Freeman

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented book
This book is beautifully done, but a little large for handling easily. The content is interesting, but I didn't persevere to the end. I had seen the close parallels between the two faith founders, and felt I had seen enough examples before I got anywhere near the end of it. A coffee table book, perhaps.
Published on 16 April 2009 by Christine Hacklett

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented book, 16 April 2009
Christine Hacklett (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, 28 April 2013
Lee K. Freeman "fml" (seaham, co.durham, uk) - See all my reviews
This book is exactly what I was looking for and is exactly what it says. There are many books out there that faff about with reams of dissemination and discourses on things regarding these sayings, but all I wanted was the sayings without any judgement. I wanted to decide (lol). I am sick and tired of a persons' considered opinion on the parallel sayings, I just wanted to see them side by side.

This book would be ideal for anyone seeking parallel Buddhist & Christian daily devotions due to its format.

All in all a superb little book

Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings (Seastone series)
Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings (Seastone series) by Marcus Borg (Paperback - 12 Jan 1999)
6.92