Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 28 July 1999
Having studied the esoteric Enneagram as well as the growing literature on its practical uses, I have seen no better book on how to "work in" the Enneagram to one's daily life. Goldberg's writing is clear and succinct; his theoretical foundation solid; and the richness and imagination of his examples and situations are quite rewarding. A fun book, an approachable book, a great teaching tool, I highly recommend it.
on 27 July 1999
Michael Goldberg's Nine Ways of Working is a clear,practical and concise presentation of the Enneagram as it applies to Work and Business. I found Goldberg's portraits of the types and his skillful and knowledgeable application of the Enneagram within the Work dynamic extremely helpful.It gave me insight into how I can enhance and better understand the work experience as it applies to myself.I easily drew upon the material to sharpen my decision making skills and how to improve my work relationships. This revised new edition of his previous hardcover release "Getting Your Boss's Number is a tighter and clearer presentation of the material than the former.It also improves on an already established good read.
on 1 April 1999
This is an excellent resource for people with interpersonal problems at work. I have found Goldberg's book very helpful when I've been stuck with uncertainty about how to handle an issue with an employee or a colleague in the mental health field. I've recommended this book to some of my therapy clients who report back that they find it useful in their work settings also.
on 27 July 1999
I love "The 9 Ways of Working". I refer to it before I go into a meeting and when I return. The content enables me to understand the different personalities I am dealing with and how best to use the information to secure a signed contract. If you use the book to recognize the different types you will learn their decision-making pattern, where someone goes in their stress, and that some people feel pressured and need time to reflect before making a decision. It helps you know when to hold and when to fold. I found that being a seven can be exciting but I have to pull in the strings and not have so many kites flying at the same time. Now I try to do things in stages and though I am not a detail person I must keep a timeline to move things along to completion. Bravo!!! Great book Michael Goldberg.