5.0 out of 5 stars I heart / love Female Orgasm
This book is densely packed full of enlightening info, but is written in a fun and breezy style. I have now also bought it for friends and family of all ages. Almost everything you ever wanted to know, but didn't know who to ask. Fantastic.
Published on 6 Dec 2009 by Ms. S. Roux

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright read
An alright read. I was dissapointed as it did not give many illustrations or diagrams. Nothing in the book that I did not know already.
Published 14 months ago by DEBORAH

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright read, 11 May 2013
This review is from: I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart / love Female Orgasm, 6 Dec 2009
Ms. S. Roux "Suzanne" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Aug 2013
An accessible, fun, enlightening and helpful read. Loved it and would highly recommend to those who can on their own, those who can on their own and with someone else and those who want to but can't manage either just yet.

I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide
I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide by Marshall Miller (Paperback - 1 Mar 2007)
9.27