on 17 February 2013
Bought this for my vegan sister in law stocking filler. She loves it and is always making me different goodies from the book!
on 4 September 2013
loads of ideas but didn't realize this was a USA book as measurement are all cup sizes and I work in pounds and ounces.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2013
Awesome recipes! As an avid baker I love that I can still experiment with baking and keep it vegan. his book is great!
on 19 September 2013
I was very pleased with this book,i v'e not had a chance to make anything yet,but im looking forward to having a go.
on 7 February 2013
They really take over the world.
I am 20 years a vegetarian and my brother vegan.
We love this cupcakes.
on 12 April 2014
This is basically the Bible for cupcakes. You won't need any other book.
Buy it now if you haven't already!
on 3 December 2009
Nice selection of cakes and it is nice to have vegan recipes rather than trying to convert the more usual ones.
on 10 May 2016
If you love cakes, you'll love this. I personally think Isa is the best vegan chef out there today.
on 23 March 2011
The recipes in this book are absolutely marvellous. The ones I've tried so far have all come out just lovely, so moist and tasty. The carrot cupcake with vegan cream cheese frosting is to die for!

I would recommend buying some metal cup measures as all the recipes are in cups (1 cup= 250ml). These are readily available and are a really easy way of measuring as opposed to kitchen scales.

This book is very easy to follow and I would recommend it for all those- either vegan or non-vegan- who like baking and eating delicious cakes.
on 18 March 2016
great cupcake book just the condition mine was in was a bit tatty