5.0 out of 5 stars Today is the first day of the rest of my life, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Type 2 Diabetes: An Essential Guide to the Newly Diagnosed (First Year): Type 2 Diabetes - An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed (The First Year) (Paperback)
This book was a gift for my newly diagnosed daughter. It is genetic. It is rife in my late father's side of the family. I have been diabetic for ten years and this book was invaluable to me when I was first diagnosed so - as you do - I lent my copy to someone else newly diagnosed who failed to return it! My daughter is finding it as helpful as I did. Instead of floundering it helps you say - I can deal with this, I can live with this - and live well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccomended for newly diagnosed diabetes, 25 Feb 2008
K. Ward - See all my reviews
This book is an absolute must for newly diagnosed diabetics type 2. I found it to be an easy read & was not bombarded with medical terms. It is very helpful indeed & explains all you will need to know. If you only buy one book about diabetes type 2, buy this one.