Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 October 2011
I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK.

It's just perfect for me! I love the size of it (though wouldn't complain if it was just a little bigger), the images inside are all amazing, a good range and fantastically presented. The colours are great and the quality of the original prints really shows though.

Very inspiring book, really does make you want to get your inks out and get your hands dirty! I think people that aren't even particularly interested in doing any actual printing would enjoy this book as it has such a great range of images and styles, and makes you want to find out their technique. Also very useful, near the front is a guide of how to set up your own screenprinting fun.

Most recommended.
on 31 December 2012
This book has lots of interesting, clever images, I would of liked more explanations of how some of the prints were achieved though. I am a fine artist, so it was erring on the side of graphic design a little too much for me as well. There is certainly a common style running through the book, so if you don't like the flyer/animal/album art thing then you might not find this useful. Lovely book for extra examples of screenprinting though.
on 6 May 2014
As a student, I'm chuffed to bits with this book. It's not a how-to book it's more of a book you'd use to research new (and very talented) screen print Artists. Bought this as an aid for my final year at University and now I'm buzzing with inspiration! Thank you Mike Perry!
on 5 June 2011
'Pulled' offers a really good insight in to contemporary ScreenPrinting, Mike Perry shows his unique skill with graphics and his enthusiasm for the wonders of the hand produced print. Well worth a look.
on 11 June 2013
This is a highly inspirational book. Diverse range of artists, their websites and techniques. Book has a nice thick paper and very funky font. Not only for screen printers but for everyone to get the creative juices flowing
on 7 March 2014
I bought this book hoping to find a bit of inspiration, however although the graphics and photographs used are very good and set in a creative layout, to me it was all a bit "average". All in all it was a good book, but what I would recommend is seeing what is out there first and then look for this book.
on 12 July 2014
Fantastic book - collecting loads of inspiring and enlightening artworks together in one amazing catalogue - I cant put it down and shall be using to inspire my student for years to come!
on 20 January 2013
If you have a general love for art, design and most of all screen printing.. GET THIS!! This book is full of amazing work and full of inspiration! Thanks mike perry :)
on 8 April 2013
Disappointed by the quality of the works displayed in this book. Some really good works (i.e. Jeremyville), but I found most of this book to be a bit uninspiring, probably because most of the artworks are in the same style. I had also hoped that it would be more facts about screen printing, but there was only a short introduction to how screen printing is done.
on 25 February 2013
Very informative and had boosted my creativity. Exactly what I expected from the book and it was in perfect condition as expected.