5.0 out of 5 stars I had an LBL Regression Session
Hi,
After reading the book some three years ago back in 2006, and being completely blown away, I decided to have a Lives Between Lives (LBL) session myself to see where things would take me. After doing some Internet research I contacted an LBL practioner and had the session. For those who know little about the process I will summarise it here and combine it with my...
Published on 4 Aug. 2009 by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for
Being interested in all things afterlife-y I was looking forward to reading this book. However, I was quite disappointed with it by the end. Unlike the other negative reviews, which seem to question the authenticity of the material, I was mainly let down by the fact the the book is completely permeated by the separation paradigm, the idea that we are all separate from God...
Published on 4 Sept. 2011 by Andrew Mitchell

‹ Previous | 121 22 2329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Curious, 21 Mar. 2014
After initial scepticism, was bowled over by the stories in the book. Have every confidence in Michael's scientific approach. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 1 Mar. 2015
Fantastic book really interesting and well documented study. I recommend this for to anyone with a keen interest into the afterlife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey of Souls, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Paperback)
Avery interesting book, it certainly make one think and it is very comforting, that when we finally go it will be to a lovely place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Jan. 2012
Loved this book, helps make sense of so many aspects of life. I would highly recommend reading this as it was to me by many people.

2.0 out of 5 stars Large bucket of salt, please, 15 July 2010
J. Acteson - See all my reviews
Though I would love to believe in this wonderful afterlife put forward by Mr Newton I thought the book was more like a work of fiction than anything you could take seriously. With reference to people who commit violent crime, are somehow absolved of guilt, given a smack on the wrist and told "its ok come back next time as a victim" makes for dangerous reading especially if the person reading the book is "not of sound mind" IMO.

Just as other reviews have commented, there is no proof nor do some of the "spirit world" activities ring true to me. I cannot imagine for one second that souls given a chance of a new life on earth would choose nothing less than beauty, wealth and power for in my opinion all creatures shun pain and would not endure it unless there was a worse alternative...

Why give 2 stars and not 1?

For all my opinions the book gave me a little hope. We dont know what the future holds and it will be interesting to see if this book was right. If so I will write a new review in a couple of hundred years time.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have not read this yet as it is wrapped ..., 10 Dec. 2014
I have not read this yet as it is wrapped up as a Christmas pressie. But so excited due to reviews and a personal recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 10 Jan. 2014
This book, like the one that follows it, is a must read as it supplies so many answers for spiritual seekers. I recommend to all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 18 Oct. 2009
Worth a read, whatever your religious leaning. It rings true - the journey our soul may take from one life to another. I think there's something comforting in that though I don't think it's the final word on the subject. Very interesting nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars mind blowing, 26 Feb. 2014
Absolutely fascinating, couldn't put this book down! Will definitely be putting in an order and reading more of his books now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Death after Life, 29 Jan. 2014
Death after Life and Life after Death. absolutely mind blowing. Terrific research gone into this book. One I highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 121 22 2329 | Next ›

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton (Paperback - 29 Nov. 1994)