5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book.
I have read this book and it was great. Hewitt has a very easy to follow exercise program. I have yet to find this book's equal in all the books I have seen. If you ever buy just one book if you are interested in improving your life and your special abilities this is the book for you.
Published on 30 Oct 1997

1.0 out of 5 stars oversimplistic and misleading
I am utterly surprised about the positive reviews. The whole book comes down to one "psychic" exercise, that is counting from 3 to 1 while either visualising going down a staircase or letting the sun shine through you. Adding the usual positive affirmations / shrinking negativity exercise and a bit of exercising to see colours and your 5 senses (to be able to "hear" and...
Published on 5 Jun 2012 by Jurgen

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight Forward!!!, 21 July 2004
This review is from: Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners (Llewellyn's)) (Paperback)
I am finding this book fantastic to read as it is very straight forward and to the point. The author is a real decent person who I could easily relate to. The book focuses on awakening your psychic awareness with exercises to guide you. Also he tells you stories relating to the exercises in order to make you understand the meaning a lot better. The only reason why I bought the book in the first place is because I found the previous reviews to be very helpful. I would reccomend this book to anyone who knows they have got to develop their skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars A positive inspiration, 15 July 2004
By A Customer
I have read this book unusually quickly as I have been keen to learn more of the author's experiences and techniques. Although the book is being aimed to help the reader develop their psychic abilities, there is a general "feel good" and positive attitude throughout which is worth the read in itself even if you don't detect any psychic development after the exercises. The style is easy going and the concepts are presented in clear, simple terms allowing even the novice access to all aspects of psychic experience. If there was a criticism at all it would be to say that some of the author's experiences are almost beyond belief including the use of pyschic powers to fix a motor home! Such tales can prove a handful for the sceptically minded. However, the challenge of the pyschic mind is to believe what at first seems impossible. Read this book and be inspired.

5.0 out of 5 stars This publishment has improved my life and psychic abilities, 13 Nov 2000
By A Customer
I received this book and was sceptical at first, but when i began to read the contents and actually openly practice the exercises i was enlightened. I have now made several visits to the 'beach of time' and i can now enter my basic psychic level with confidence to change my life for the better. I have recently learnt a new skill - ninjitsu, using the mind calming methods of psychic development. All i can say is that 'Hewitt' is a genius. If you can, buy this book and spread the word. Marvellous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 9 Feb 2008
L. C. Crisp (UK) - See all my reviews
I found this book extremely helpful and recommend it to everyone wishing to develop their psychic skills which we are all born with. Most of us just don't realise that they have these skills. But there is a reason why I have only given it four stars instead of the deserved five. This reason is that, although clear instructions are given as to how to enter your Basic Psychic Level, it wasn't clear how to come out of it again. Because the differences between your brain's normal operating level and the Basic Psychic Level are very subtle, I feel that without knowing whether or not you have come back out of it, you would wonder whether you are back to normal or wheher you could unknowingly spend the rest of the day walking round in your slightly altered state!!!
That, though, is the only complaint that I have and that is not really a complaint, just a comment. A superb book aimed mainly at beginners, that gives remarkably quick results, as has been the case with me. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 5 July 2011
Miss Mulligan (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Very interesting read, simple to follow instructions, no-nonsense. I was very impressed with this book and you get a connection with the author. It's written beautifully and gives honest accounts of what to expect and what not to expect out of getting in touch with your 'higher self' 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - Would Not Hesitate to Recommend It!, 27 Feb 2011
Mr "Clinical Solution Focussed Hypnotherapist... (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I can't recommend this book highly enough. As a fellow Clinical Hypnotherapist who shares the authors fascination with psychic abilities, it was a joy to read this account that made the subject "normal". No references to anything that cynics would see as "hokus pokus" just honest advice from an obviously genuine man. The book takes you through fascinating examples and personal experiences as well as easy to follow and progressive exercises.Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING WRITER and so his book, 23 May 2011
This is probably the first time I decided that I HAVE TO leave a review for this absolutely brilliant man and his amazing book. Many be you wan't believe me but I read a lot of books in my life and this writer has absolutely impressed me with his such a great style. I felt like if I was sitting with a loving relative who was so clear and to the point, fully comprehensive on what I need as a begineer and nothing unnecessary to complicate or confuse. I have never felt like that reading any other book. If you serious about your Psychic Development and a begineer trust me - I have tried a lot of stuff- it will be very difficult for you to find a better guidance.
Hope my review can help someone to get this unique book and benefit.

All the Best

Yuliya

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this book is great for developing psychic abilities., 29 April 1999
By A Customer
I have been reading this book for a while now and I think I is a great tool to releasing your psychic abilities. The excersises are great, they relax you and make it much easyer to perform psychicly. The book also makes you much happier with your life. I used to be shy, quiet, and afraid to communicate with others. Lately I have found my self talking to people i was aways afraid to talk to before. I am still a little quiet but that is because I like to be. I will continue to read thi book and hope you will give it a try to. It has really helped me out so far, and helped me discover abilities I never knew I had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Development, 7 Jun 2010
This is a fantastic developement book. It splits things into three different parts to give a practical and relevent approach to developement.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book is Amazing, 13 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This book changed my life! For those of you that think that stuff like this is a load of rubbish i urge you to read this book! I read it and it changed my life for me and my family! I have been doing many Psycic Healings. I cured my Grandmother of piles and i now feel capable of helping anyone. I really like reviewing the section on fighting deamons as we all know we have demons inside. Also check out the bit on talking to animals its really helped me in my diagnosis of my patients (im a vet). All i can say is buy this book!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›