5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Dragon Tarot cards and book, 29 Jan 2001
This review is from: Guide to the Celtic Dragon Tarot (Cards)
I've used several different tarot decks, but the Celtic Dragon Tarot is the most accurate I've ever used, and it comes with an accompanying book, which explains the meanings of each card, along with spreads, candle spells and meditations. The graphics on the cards are beautiful, and very descriptive. I'd recommend this set to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but a bit too fluffy, 23 May 2001
This review is from: Guide to the Celtic Dragon Tarot (Cards)
I love dragons and I really like Lisa Hunt's artwork, but I think that he deck could benefit by acknowledging life's darker sides more. Everything isn't as light and fluffy as it is depicted in the cards. But overall a beautiful deck, and some of the cards are great to use when meditating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cards, 13 Oct 2000
This review is from: Guide to the Celtic Dragon Tarot (Cards)
I advise anyone who collects tarot cards to pick this deck because they're easy to understand and the art work is excellent. If your style of cards lean more towards the mythical then these are the cards for you. I've used this deck on my friends and found them to be very accurate, and everyone who has seen them have commented on how nice the art work is. Finally a deck I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars For every Dragon lover, 7 Aug 2009
This review is from: Guide to the Celtic Dragon Tarot (Cards)
I really did not want any more Tarot cards but as a Dragon lover I could not resist and I knew that I would not be disappointed by the authoress. They are subtle but lovely with very in depth and understandable descriptions. Not to be fooled by the lovely artwork there are powerful messages where appropriate, which is as it should be. Really glad I chose them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Dragon Tarot Book, 26 Feb 2012
I loved this book, I have the Tarot deck but not the book, it had given me a deeper understanding of my cards and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a deeper understanding of the Celtic Dragon belief.

ARRAY(0xb4985f18)

Guide to the Celtic Dragon Tarot
Guide to the Celtic Dragon Tarot by Lisa Hunt (Cards - 18 Nov 1999)
34.01