4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of valuable information at a good price, 14 Dec 2009
J. Cavana (Banbury England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book a couple of weeks after returning from a successful ascent of Kilimanjaro. It is well written and contains all the excellent photographs I failed to capture on my trip. The description of the climb,the difficulties encountered and the elation of achieving the summit are covered in great detail. This book is excellent value for money and I would recommend it to anyone contemplating the trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kilimanjaro : A photographic journey to the roof of Africa, 7 Feb 2010
Stephen Pendleton "Stevepen" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This book,gives the reader the opportunity to experience the hopes and concerns of a group of trekkers hoping to reach the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.As someone who is hoping to do this trip in the future,I found the images and text very informative.
The pictures are of a high quality,and give the reader an insight into the beauty and magnitude of this incredible place.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this well priced book to anyone who is considering this climb in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories of Kilimanjaro, 23 Feb 2010
Ms. R. Carter (Bolton, U.K.) - See all my reviews
I ordered this book for my partner as we both climbed Kilimanjaro for charity in December last year and also my partner is currently doing a photography course.

The book provides excellent memories of the climb and would also be great to purchase before attempting the summit.
If I had any criticism I would say the photographs are slightly predictable and I was expecting slightly more from them.

All in all though a great account of Kilimanjaro and what to expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice souvenir, 8 Aug 2010
This is a nice paperback souvenir book after climbing Kili. It was much cheaper than a lot of the British books that were available locally in Tanzania - so I am glad I waited until I got home to find it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Mar 2014
This was a gift for someone who had walked up Kilimanjaro for charity. He was very impressed with the photos and the book overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kilimanjaro: A Photographic Journey to the Roof of Africa (Hardcover)
Made the trip in 2013 on a different route. different perspective but great words and pictures. recommended before heading off up the hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 July 2014
Great book but thought it would be A3 size. Never mind.

Kilimanjaro: A Photographic Journey to the Roof of Africa
Kilimanjaro: A Photographic Journey to the Roof of Africa by photography by Hiltrud Schulz (Hardcover - 26 Feb 2013)
18.99