4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and accurate
This Bible is an excellent resource. Having the Strongs numbers above each Hebrew and Greek word is great when in a discussion and someone asks if a certain word is the same word as such-and-such. The, "Green's Literal" translation which runs down in two columns beside the Hebrew or Greek is very good. It is based on the Received Text for those interested...
Published on 20 Feb 2010 by Mr. S. A. Blake

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought returned
I purchased this for my wife, a lay preacher. She found the text very small and the concept difficult to use effectively. It is produced to a very high standard but you would need to be, possibly, a scholar to get the most benefit. It was bought because our Minister used one. We have returned ours.
Published 23 months ago by R Stoner

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and accurate, 20 Feb 2010
Mr. S. A. Blake (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Interlinear Bible: Hebrew-Greek-English: Interlinear Bible v. 1 (Hardcover)

Slight drawbacks include the fact that the text is quite small. This Bible is already so large I can't imagine how large it would be if the text was bigger!

There are also a few spelling mistakes in, "Green's Literal" translation. Aside from this, the Bible is very useful and will be invaluable for anyone wishing to learn Hebrew or Greek.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is Hebrew for you?, 20 Jan 2008
The MK Lightning (Pembrokeshire, Wales) - See all my reviews
I love to make use of my Greek Interlinear when studying God's Word and so when I found a Hebrew (and Greek) Interlinear at a reasonable price I had to have one. I am pleased I purchased it because it is nice to be able to look at it for a deeper insight into some passages in the Hebrew Scriptures, but it is not simple! I can get the flow of the Greek grammar with a little bit of reading but when it comes to the Hebrew I haven't yet really got my mind round it, I'm hoping that a little more reading will start to bring it alive for me. If it doesn't I my have to invest a little time in understanding how Hebrew works. With the bible designed to be a guide for life and the future though, I will have to consider whether that would be time well spent.
The typeface in this version may be a little small for some but is fine for me as my eyesight is pretty good, if you have difficulties you may need to invest in a magnifying glass too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct 2013
Small print, flimsy pages, but being in touch with original languages makes a difference. It redefined my interpretation of many texts and an overly dogmatic attitude to scripture.

Its a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Interlinear Bible, 12 Oct 2009
Pneuma (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Ideal for those wishing to dig deeper into the collection of literature we have come to know as the Bible. Original language research has never been so rewarding. Recommended to anyone who wants to grasp the true intentions of the writer's and their view of the Christ.

5.0 out of 5 stars VOLUMINOUS!, 19 Feb 2014
THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION THAT I WILL HAVE TO TAKE MY TIME READ AND STUDY THE BOOK. I LIKE IT AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN HEBREW-GREEK BIBLE IN ENGLISH.THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Scripture help, 30 Jun 2013
This is a very helpful book so that you can compare what the real meanings are. I would reccommend this to all scripture students

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct 2014
Yeh I am enjoying using it and getting myself familiar with it. ..

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Sep 2014
Useful buy together with Strong's concordance

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought returned, 10 Nov 2012
R Stoner "stob" (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars price is good but print is not good enough - and why the corruption of the name of the Almighty?, 21 April 2014
Price is good, but often the vocalization dots above the word and Strong's numbers run together making the dots unreadable. And why use the corruption of the name of the Almighty "Jehovah" rather than simply Hashem (= the name) as is customary in e.g. Artscroll publications - any Jewish scholar can explain why the use of "Jehovah" is not correct.

The Interlinear Bible: Hebrew-Greek-English: Interlinear Bible v. 1