1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer for the modern-day always-on-the-go Christian, 6 Jun. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: New Testament (Audio Cassette)
The answer to my prayers?. I have found these tapes invaluable to my growth in the Christian faith due to their convenience; solving my previously apethetic approach to learning God's written word. It's so easy to pop a tape in on the way to work and let the words envelop, encourage and inspire you.
I would recommend the New King James or New International Version to anyone not too familiar with the good news of the New Testament, as the language used is a little less dramatic on the ears (Not so many thou's & 'eths to contend with), but if you have a basic understanding as I have, then the text of the 'old' King James Version, complemented by the subtle background music, adds a certain flavour of classicism. The actual editing and production of the tape is reasonbly good, and the neat and tidy carrying case is a bonus.
The combined benefits of utilizing unproductive time within journeys and satisfying my craving for spiritual growth have been realized with this one purchase.
I love it and once I have digested the content more thoroughly I will upgrade to the complete audio Bible.
My advise - Buy it, it will save your life!!!

Bible on Compact Disc
Bible on Compact Disc by Stephen Johnston (Audio CD - Aug. 1997)
Used & New from: £28.83