on 29 July 2014
We liked the ideas given to us, but the explanation how to cut and where to cut is very litle. We had to look in other books to see what they meant for us to cut, how deep, where exactly etc.
on 18 June 2015
This product was everything I hoped it would be. Clear, concise photographs, not too much narrative, good clear introduction to tools and techniques and then straight into the projects. And for the four quid for the Book (which is brand new and packaged in perfect condition) plus two fifty postage it is fantastic value for money.Extremely happy. Well worth the five star rating.
on 20 June 2015
Great item. Can't fault this sellers service ..arrived spot on time expected,, tried this out as soon it came. easy to follow instruction and good for first time whittler, contains simple projects.. Thank you. Much appreciated!!...
on 28 November 2015
I bought this as a gift for my nephew's 10th birthday, he recently enjoyed a bush craft weekend and enjoys making things out of wood. I could tell by looking at him and his friends as they turned the pages that I had made a good choice, they were very interested! I had a quick look before I gave it to him and there was a good variety of projects.
on 4 April 2016
The finger slicing starts here! I wanted something that I could do with my young son and thought of whittling and this book is an excellent way to get us started with simple projects very clearly described and photographed including tips and technique, equipment and safety.
on 12 February 2016
bought for my teenage son for Christmas. keeps him quiet and he has already tried some of the ideas in the book. his words when I asked for a review "yeah its good" (most words he has spoken in the last month so it must be good)
on 2 September 2015
This book is great for beginners as it tells you about the tools and the wood that should be used. The book is great quality and contains som egreat projects. I highly recommend!
on 6 October 2014
Clear, concise. this book is well laid out and gives some great ideas and instructions.

Photos are clear and there are many of them.
Recommend.
on 19 February 2016
Not sure my husband will manage any of these projects in a weekend but he was very pleased with the book! Great more wooden knick-knacks here we come😜
on 27 April 2016
my daughter loves it and is having a go. It would be useful to have advice on where to buy the wood to do it. But all good with this company.