5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Not only an inspirational book in terms of educational reform, this is also a great read. I could not put it down. This book follows the start of the KIPP schools and their ability to narrow the socio-economic gap with the American education system. A must for anyone who is interested in educational innovation within underperforming British schools.
Published on 23 Mar 2009 by N. Porter

3.0 out of 5 stars Rollercoaster
I was excited when this book arrived; believing it would have a huge impact on me and my approach to teaching. It did not quite have the impact I expected; I disagree with some methods and felt a little disheartened.
Published 15 months ago by Danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Mar 2009
N. Porter "N Porter" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Work Hard. be Nice. (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Rollercoaster, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Work Hard. be Nice. (Paperback)

Work Hard. be Nice.
Work Hard. be Nice. by Jay Mathews (Paperback - 20 Jan 2009)
8.86