1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Certainly not the best, 19 Jan 2010
I became a fan of the long running Public Radio show Car Talk during a trip to the USA last year. You can listen to the current week's show on their website for free, but previous episodes of these two mechanics (Tom and Ray Magliozzi -- aka The Tappet Brothers) helping the phone-in public with their car (and life) problems have to be purchased.

When I spotted this double CD of the Best (and Second Best) of Car Talk at a low price on Amazon I rushed to buy it. But I was sadly disappointed when I listened to it. The material on the CDs is not typical of the recent shows, and would cause a first time audience to be incredulous that Car Talk is one of the most popular and funny radio shows in America, having been on air for about 20 years.

I can recommend the weekly Car Talk show (to see that Americans do have a sense of humour). But I could not recommend this double CD, even at a low price.

Best and Second Best of Car Talk: With Click and Clack
Best and Second Best of Car Talk: With Click and Clack by Ray Magliozzi (Audio Cassette - 9 May 2002)
Used & New from: £31.64