Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

Appliqué, piecing and scraps - what do these things have in common? They have the book, FAT QUARTER QUILTING. Each project is only 16" x 20" so you will be able to create one in a weekend.

Personally, I never leave a pattern alone. I always have to change something! So, for me, I will simply make the blocks larger and have a wonderful lap or twin size quilt. And the best part is that if I want a wall hanging to match the quilt, I already have the pattern!

There are five pages of basic quilting information and the templates for appliqué are provided at full size. The instructions are easy to follow and have plenty of graphics for us visual folks. An easy to follow cutting list tells you what to cut from what fabric. Assembly instructions are provided but there aren't any quilting suggestions --- just the normal "quilt as desired".

With 21 projects, you will find one to suit your taste or that of someone for which you need a handmade gift. Happy quilting!
on 3 January 2010
Lovely book easy to follow. Really good projects to use up all those fat quarters that are in your stash.We worth adding to your library. Jacquie