5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book!!
This books is a very good book! I also bought "2-at-a-time-socks" but not that good as this book. (I thought new book probably has something better but I was wrong!) This book easy to read, step by stop, clear photos and paperback's cover easy to carrying around to any where and read. I really like this book and I would like recommend it!!
Published on 21 Feb 2008 by H. Anita

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for sock newbies
This would be a great start point for someone who hasn't knitted socks on circulars before, or who has never tried two at once, but I was hoping for a little more innovation. Also, I was disappointed that there wasn't even any mention of knitting socks toe up. As a hand-spinner this is more useful as I don't always know exactly how far my yarn will go.
I'd only...
Published on 29 Mar 2009 by Mrs. K. J. Sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book!!, 21 Feb 2008
H. Anita (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting Circles Around Socks: Knit Two at a Time on Circular Needles (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for sock newbies, 29 Mar 2009
Mrs. K. J. Sturdy (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'd only recommend this to someone who hasn't tried two at once before and even then there are better resources out there.
I donated the book to my local knitters' group and they were very grateful however!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock addict, 12 April 2009
Innersmile (Ireland/Poland) - See all my reviews
Highly recommended. Very good and helpful with loads of useful tips. Brilliant projects, clear photos and directions. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goof buy, 6 Dec 2013
Excellent for anyone learning how to knit sock. I thoroughly recommend this item and will be reordering others from this supplier.

Knitting Circles Around Socks: Knit Two at a Time on Circular Needles
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available