You know when you hear or read something that is the answer to your most profound questions? You know the ones.....Why is it that no matter how many times I reach that elusive goal, I still feel unfulfilled? What then is happiness? How do I stop my brain from its relentless addiction to thinking? Maybe you've searched many different religions, techniques..attended dozens of workshops, meditated until you wondered where you were headed, picked up bits and pieces along the way and yet still feel like you must have missed something otherwise you'd be there.Maybe you would define yourself as a "spiritual seeker" ...somebody who is looking for enlightenment? Well look no further than Eckhart Tolle's audios "Living the Liberated Life and Dealing With the Pain Body." Its like feeling one giant AHA!!! Finally somebody who not only knows the answer, but can explain it to you in a simple, sympathetic, no nonsense style.
Listening to Eckhart Tolle's description of how true inner peace can be our's...right now!!...you just feel immediatley in the core of your being that what he is saying is the missing link..that piece that you have heard in so many other religions, but the big difference is that it has been lifted away from all the complexity of dogma and returned back to the essence of the message: Be here Now...this is the way to enlightenment. You are enlightened, right now...!
Eckhart Tolle explains in a very enjoyable and humorous style how what he calls the "pain body" works to keep us locked in the illusion of time and in this illusion we will never experience peace, because we will always be projecting into the future or identifying with the past and therefore never living in the only place that peace and fulfillment lives...right now!!!
I can't recommend enough the importance of his message for our times....it truly is the key to our evolvement not just as individuals, but as a species. And its not just for the philosophical, its for all of us or any of us who are tired of living in the suffering and pain of the illusions of our lives.
Nothing could have been as profound,concise and easy to read as the "Power of Now", Eckhart Tolle's original book and a definite best seller with an explosive response in the bookshops. But I must say, these audio compilations of live workshops really added so much more understanding and feeling to his message, that I would tell anybody "if you really want a feeling for the information, you must hear these cassettes!!" The same responses I've heard repeatedly from friends who have heard the tapes are "wow, there is just something about his voice, you just want to keep listening" If you're ready for Peace and tired of pain...please, step no further, listen to Eckhart Tolle's message and you too will know how simple and beautiful life truly is! Finally I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I can see the end of my search....I hope you too will choose to pause from the insanity and rest in the Now.
on 2 August 2012
I am a huge fan of Eckharte's teachings. I love listening to his teachings whilst laying in a bath or in bed before I drift off to sleep. I feel with his audio books you can be truly present with him. This audio set I feel is the best work he has done to date, it takes in all the knowledge he has from the power of now and a new earth and some. Is light hearted with good examples of how we keep suffering and how we can release this. His voice takes a wee bit getting used to, but other than that, the perfect spiritual teachings in the perfect package.
on 4 May 2011
If you don't like reading this is a great condensed version of The New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. I brought it as a present for a family member with MS and listen to it first. If you in pain and don't like reading 'ts a really good buy.