on 4 April 2012
I had high hopes for this book, I had a few key things I wanted from it which where;

The location of the TCM Module - They passingly mention this module as being something found in pre-2004 models... huh I thought this book was 2002-2007, spent hours and hours looking for the module cursing this book.

Location of MAP sensor - picture shows such a different layout for the manifold that the book is totally useless and the instructions for removing it are just plain wrong.

Location of diagnostics port - Not in the location the book said I found it by luck myself

Intructions for removing plugs from PCM module - As far as I can tell, these are also wrong.

To top it all off the book was printed on the lowest possible paper imaginable it looks to be one grade above toilet paper, not the high quality hardback Haynes manuals I am used to, and it wasn't cheap either.

Will be returning.
on 30 January 2013
I was rather disappointed because it was not obvious from the ad that the Liberty was so far removed from the Cherokee.
on 25 March 2013
Delivered as promised,the paper quality of book is not very good I am used to older type Haynes,but it will do the job.
on 19 October 2013
This does not cover the 2.5 diesel model which is the one I have. It's not clear from the cover photo or description that it only covers petrol models. It does say that on the cover but the photo isn't clear enough.
on 28 February 2013
The item was ordered from the United States and arrived much earlier than I expected. It was well packaged and was excellent value for money.
on 21 July 2015
Very Good, Informative book typicle high standard and easy to follow directions that are the norm with the ever popular Haynes Manual.
on 8 June 2014
thought it was going to be hard back manual but happy enough with what arrived .thank you and will use again
on 8 August 2014
Only ok, not as good as a British manual, lacks detail
on 3 January 2015
As good as you would expect from haynes
on 8 January 2011
Not as comprehensive as a workshop manual, but it has told me what i need to know at a fraction of the cost