Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 26 March 2012
this is the only realy large print bible i have found now i need the old testament i have eye sight problems and this was realy good others i have bought with large print lay in my bookcase this i can use
on 15 February 2013
I have found this New Testament very useful. I'm not partially sighted or anything but have reached the age where is less than perfect light I find it harder work to read more than a few sentences. This edition has larger print so I can read it with ease. It is also a very good translation. It is also small enough and light enough to carry around and pop in my bag when I go to work (to read in my break!) - THANK YOU BIBLICA FOR PRODUCING IT!!!!!
on 7 August 2015
When reading a study book, it often gives reference to the Holy Bible and mostly in the New Testament. I have a pair of glasses that I use for TV and my Kindle with the font set at a nice size. However, when I open my Bible, the text is always of a smaller size and I have to change my glasses. This Holy Bible has print about the same size as my Kindle, so I can keep the same glasses on. It is also a nice size and weight.

It's worth noting that I often scan book pages into my Kindle as I don't always want to take a book away from home. This Holy Bible and my Kindle make a useful pair of study tools. Altogether a good buy for me.
review image
on 15 April 2013
In general, it fulfills its purpose - it's the New Testament only of the Bible, in paperback form, and less than two quid. However, the print is around 12 point whereas "large print" is normally defined as between 14 and 16 point. The print in this book is larger than most ordinary Bibles, but that's because the print in them tends to be quite small compared to your average book.

So bear this in mind if you are actually looking for a large print Bible.

Another thing to note is that the text is printed straight across the page, not in two columns like most Bibles. And there are no "subject headings" like you get in other Bibles (like "Jesus calms the storm", "Saul's conversion" etc), making quick look-ups and navigation a little more difficult.

However, if you are looking for a New Testament only Bible, with *slightly* larger text than normal, this book would be okay.
on 24 February 2015
It was a disappointment because it was not large print but small print, and it was for use by someone elderly with poor eye sight. I will keep it for other use, but it did not fulfill its description. I have been able to acquire excellent large print Gospels from the Torch Trust who provide books for those with limited or no sight.
on 3 August 2015
I wanted it for a friend with limited sight and I hope is serving its purpose.

The print size was fine but it was printed on such thin paper that the 'shadow' of the print on the reverse side could be seen on the front and it had the effect of slightly blurring the text and therefore making it less clear. That, of course, is a problem for the publisher, not Amazon
Flexible softback with print larger than normal, but not that big. Very lw cost but will not last long under regular use.
on 30 August 2012
The type face is not that large but it is bigger than many Bibles and thus makes for easier reading especially when reading out loud to others.
on 3 May 2013
I was disappointed by the newspaper print type paper of this large print New Testament which I bought for a friend with a disability. I suppose you get what you pay for but i did want a modern version in large print and this was the only reasonably priced NT on sale at the time.
on 18 April 2013
I'm always on the lookout for Christian literature (including Bibles) at a low price because I give them away at our book-stand every Thursday. Large-Print is good for many of the people who stop, therefore I chanced on this edition.

However, I found the layout of this N.T. non-inviting. Too much text crammed into the space available and no headings.

The seller received back all 10 copies and refunded me, so customer service excellent.