on 24 March 2001
I bought this book while on a business trip to the states. Incredible! I've never quiet read anything like it. The sex is out of this world, the story intriguing, and the characters!!! I for one will be looking out for more supernatural erotica by this author.
on 8 April 2002
i have never read anything by this author before, but he was suggested to me by a good friend - an even better friend now!
from the very first few pages, you know exactly what's in store for you - a strange and intriguing story, exploring all those deep fantasies that are hidden away inside evryone of us and of course, absolutely fantastic sex!
not like most erotic stories that concentrate solely on the act itself, but Gordon explores the "other sides" too, the mysterious and para-normal.
an excellent book, i'd recommend it to anyone
on 23 March 2001
Five stars for this strange and frightening story. Strange? Maybe not. When the dead rise and seek sexual gratification through those on the physical plane, who knows what will happen. This is the first book I've read by this author and I have to say that it won't be the last. I felt that I was there, in the midst of the haunting. Arousal and fear combine in this story to - This book made me think. I know it's fiction, but I sometimes wonder.
on 12 January 2014
The summary sounded good but this book is total drivel! Don't waste your money!

I didn't finish the first chapter. I had to put one star, but if I could I would give it none.
on 7 November 2013
Another good read from Ray Gordon. The contents are exactly what you would expect from this master of erotic novels.