5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards
Published on 6 May 2003 by Mrs. G. Wheatley

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok deck, but artistic work in some cards very sloppy
I like these cards and some of them are completely beautiful. However, there are some art work on the cards that I am amazed that has actually been accepted. It pulls down my energy to make a reading with cards that are not pleasing to the eye.

Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Tiina Tuominen

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards, 6 May 2003
Mrs. G. Wheatley (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are absolutly beautiful, but that is expected when it comes to Doreen Virtue's Oracle cards. They give very good clear messages and you hardly need to refer to the little book that comes with the cards. I have done a couple of readings with the cards, the one for myself was excellent, it gave a very clear precise answer and the reading I did for a friend was perfect. It helped her a great deal. I reccomend these cards to anyone, they are excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For First Timers, 2 Jan 2009
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
This is my first set of Oracle cards. They are fantastic all of my reading's i do for myself and others are extremly accurate. The cards are beautifull and are great to use if your unsure as to what to do in certain situations,just ask the cards the question and you'll be surprised at the answer. I asked the cards a question about getting a new house and the card that i pulled was Stay Optimistic the only card in the deck with a picture of a house on it.
Since buying these cards i have bought Doreen's Angel cards and they are fab too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 26 Mar 2006
R. Wooldridge "cherry_cherry" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are very beautiful, the artwork is worth buying these cards for alone, as with all Doreen Virtue Oracle cards. These cards were the first ones I used, apart from Ryder Waite tarot and have found them to be very deep and very telling. Perhaps a good place to start for someone who has tried tarot and fancies something a bit different.

5.0 out of 5 stars truly magical!, 14 Sep 2005
L. White "fast_cat2" (warks ,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
these cards have lovely illustrations! they are very accurate and can really cheer you up when you are down. the cards can help you with any problems you may have and give you guidance.
they are very easy to use and you can even give your friends a reading.well worth the money! they have helped me through some tough times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly beautiful cards, 26 Mar 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
I recently purchased these cards in Australia and have thoroughly enjoyed using them. The artwork is beautiful and on every card the words of wisdom seem to reach a much deeper level. I have read a lot of Doreen's books and also have the fairy cards, but for me these excell everything. I choose a card every morning and find the vision of it remains with me throughout the day. A beautiful present for yourself or your best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and uplifting, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have several sets of Doreen Virtue's oracle cards but these are definetly among my favourites as I don't like all her sets. The cards really seem to resonate with me and I always achieve very accurate readings with them, I have owned them for many years now and have never got tired of using them. I tend to use these cards if I'm feeling abit down and fed-up with life and in need of a lift, as all the messages and images are lovely and never fail to brighten my mood and faith :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok deck, but artistic work in some cards very sloppy, 17 Oct 2011
Tiina Tuominen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)

Cards have beautiful messages in them. However, I have found that the booklet is quite useless and is says almost exactly the same thing as you would think about while picking that card. For example, if the card is "Ready, Set, Go!" then the interpetation can be something like this in the book "You are ready to go"....Yep? So I did not find very often that the booklet would give any deeper meaning to the card or deeper meaning to the message.

I have better card decks from Doreen (Daily Messages from your Angels, Archangel Michael etc.) and even though I LOVE Dolphins and Mermaids, I think this deck is not as good as it could be. I think it should have gone through some refining before going into print. It has a good idea, but it is lacking in detail. Not enough love in there!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a professional psychic reader and use these...., 20 July 2008
Mrs. S. Clarke "Sue Clarke" (Tintagel,Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
I use these cards alongside a usual tarot pack.
I am a professional psychic reader reading in Glastonbury in Somerset.
When doing a reading I use these cards as statement cards to express the enquirers thoughts and views on themselves.
They are a fantastic deck to use.
I was guided to this deck by spirit, I had a aura photo taken and the photographer said "you have a spirit of a mermaid in your aura,work with the mermaids" I had just decided to get this deck at the same time as the aura reading. Syncronicity eh!
Get these to use alongside your tarot cards when doing readings, the visuals are amazing, ocean colours,stunning!
10/10.
Suexx

5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 13 July 2007
oracle news (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
when i first saw the box for 'magical mermaids and dolphins' i thought they would be for children. on opening the box i was surprised by the stunning gold edged cards with lovely messages inside, which can be used on their own or as extra guidance with the other doreen virtue oracle cards. as with all other doreen virtue cards and indeed books, there is always a message with a 'feel good factor' but also one which does make you think that little bit more about certain situations in your life. doreen virtue cards are a lovely companion to have and one which i will definately keep for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and playful deck, 5 Aug 2009
Star_Sea "Xing" (Salisbury, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards (Cards)
One of my favourite oracle decks. Recommended for anyone, but especially those who feel a connection to the sea, mermaids and marine life. Many different artists contributed to the set, so you get a wonderful mix of styles, and all the paintings are beautiful. The energy of this deck is warm and very playful, just like a dolphin. These cards always encourage me and give me uplifting messages, great for when you need to be reminded that every cloud has a silver lining.

Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards
Magical Mermaids And Dolphin Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 July 2004)