5.0 out of 5 stars Achieving Inner peace
After reading "Many Lives and Many Masters" and "Through Time into Healing" by the same author, I wanted to explore his meditation techniques and the types of techniques he uses.
Published on 19 Aug. 2003 by darrenedden

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice introduction to meditation
It's an easy book to read for those who are interested in exploring the world of meditation, basic and straight forward. The cd is really good as long as you don't fall asleep but even though I had a nice rest.
Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by Gusy8

5.0 out of 5 stars Achieving Inner peace, 19 Aug. 2003
This review is from: Meditation: Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility in Your Life (Little Books and CDs) (Hardcover)
Usually when you buy a meditation tape you only tend to get the CD or tape but in this case you also get an informative booklet which explains the use of the CD and also the reasons for meditation.
I found that he has the right voice for meditation, soothing, calming and relaxing, also his visualisation techniques were easy to follow on the CD. The booklet was very informative and aided the use of the CD. I would recommend this to anyone, be them experienced or first timers, who wants an aid to relieving stress and unwanted tension and also for general relaxation.

5.0 out of 5 stars weeks of therapy for under £10.00, 22 Jan. 2009
Anne-Marie Curry (London) - See all my reviews
The reviewer above has said most of it, I can't recommend highly enough, not many CD's of this kind provide the kind of spiritual healing that Brian brings into his work, lovely to fall asleep to after a bad day. Great for a Sunday afternoon top up too, because it is quite short, so it can be fitted into all times of day, and the techiques practiced get better with each session.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for beginners, 28 Jun. 2010
J. Baydar (London) - See all my reviews
I do like Brian Weiss and am interested in meditation, so I didn't hesitate buying this book. This is a nice little book for everyone who wants to take up meditation. It comes with a 20-minute guided meditation CD, which let me discover Weiss' peaceful voice. Especially ideal for beginners.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice introduction to meditation, 16 Nov. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for relaxation, 8 Mar. 2014
I bought this cd to help with meditative practice and it certainly does that, but I also find it helpful to listen to this cd before I go off to sleep. It relaxes the mind and enables me to sleep. Dr Weiss has an amazingly calm tone of voice and he gently guides you through the process of relaxing by focussing on breathing, muscle relaxation; each step takes you deeper and deeper into the meditative state. I love the guided imagery of taking you into a garden which is described as a place of safety, where nothing can hurt you. Although the track only lasts about 20 minutes the experience feels as if you have been on a very relaxing journey. I haven't gone beyond a deep state of relaxation but I have found that over time, I feel more centred when I am in my fully awake, conscious state of mind, which suggests that the practice of using this regularly extends beyond listening to the track. The only downside I can see is that the track only lasts 20 minutes, but I get around this by playing the track on repeat. I find that 3 plays (60 minutes) each night before I go to sleep, keeps me feeling centred and grounded. I would recommend this cd highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 3 Dec. 2013
The best most straight forward meditation tape I have ever listened to. Guides you with ease into a relaxed frame of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, 23 Feb. 2013
I have health problems and have tried quite a few healing CDs but I find this one particularly relaxing and also powerful as it brings me in to the present moment, very grounding. The relaxation continues after listening to the CD and the complete relaxation response really seems to help my energy levels and mental clarity. Brian's voice is very soothing and he hits just the right balance in my opinion. Many of the CDs I have tried in the past are irritating but this one gets full marks. My favourite so far and I have quite a few. Definitely recommend the book and the CD.
I find the best way to listen to the CD is with headphones so it cuts out all background sound.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meditation Dr B.Weiss, 21 April 2014
This book and cd were a great help to me. The anxiety and panic within me slowly ebbed away and I would suggest to anyone who suffers with anxiety to use this cd.

1.0 out of 5 stars no cd, 27 Aug. 2013
This book was boring and had nothing to add other than bog standard info. Didn't get the CD to accompany the book which was even more of a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Sept. 2013
I have been struggling to get to grips with independent meditation, and was a little dubious about buying a guided one. Well, you never know whose voice is going to be talking to you, and I'm not a fan of those cheesy American ones (sorry if I offend!) Anyway, this is an American one, but it came recommend and with it's very simple language, soothing tones and great guidance, I found it thoroughly relaxing. Was gutted when he began to count me back into reality to be honest. The book is a bonus! Thankyou Mr.W!

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available