Format: Cards|Change

on 19 June 2003
These cards are very beautifully designed and very useful. for anyone interested in the healing and helping work of angels. Unlike tarot cards, this pack of angel cards provide intuitive answers to your questions. I have found them amazingly accurate and very helpful in dealing with day to day questions. They provide positive food for thought about anything and everything.
They come with a good booklet with easy to follow guidelines and instructions to follow so that readings can be made for yourself and your family and friends. I have experimented on my family and they have found them to have a positive effect.
22 comments|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2003
Well, I already own Doreen's Fairy Cards, which I've always found very accurate and comforting, so when I saw these cards I couldn't resist!
And so far I'm very impressed with them. I did one of the card spreads that Doreen suggests, which is a life purpose spread. Now, I've been a secretary for 12 years and it was basically because I had no idea what I was meant to be doing, nor what I wanted to do. Anyway, this last year or so I've had a calling ..call it intuition, whatever you like, to work with children. So much so that last month, I gave up my job of 12 years with no job to go to. Within 5 days I had an interview for a school and within a few hours I was told I got the job. My new job as a teachers assistant starts in September.
One of the questions on this particular spread asks: What can I do best to help others? And the card I got was this one:
Rosetta: You have a gift for working with young people and your divine purpose involves helping, teaching or parenting children.
Some would call this coincidence, but for me this is one of the nicest confirmations I've had that I'm doing the right thing, that I'm finally on the right path in my life.
0Comment|164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2004
I found these cards to be both easy to use and understand,I have now done many readings with these cards both for myself and for other people and found them to be uncannily accurate!
on 23 June 2009
These cards are fabulous. There is always something that can be learned from these messages and it helps when you really centre yourself and meditate and do them properly. They give me a little confidence lift every time i pick one or do a spread, as there is always something good to think about.
Well worth the money and great value both monetary and spiritually thankyou angels xx
on 14 June 2011
I have a few of Virtue's set of cards and I find this set calming, healing, peaceful and gentle. This is the set for you if you're feeling fragile and in need of some soothing strokes of Angelic guidance.
on 27 May 2003
This card set is beautiful and inspirational. I prefer this set to the others in the Doreen Virtue range not because it is in anyway superior but every time I draw a card it is so relevant to my questions or worries. Artistically Healing with the Angels has more to offer but as practical tool for working with Angel messages I would choose Messages from your Angels every time.
on 12 July 2007
doreen virtue cards are so beautiful to the eye and even more beautiful to the mind. very uplifting and inspiring, not just to me but to a lot of my friends. we spend many happy times using oracle cards; this pack being one of them.
on 14 May 2007
This is my first and only angel deck, but before this, I own the Rider Waite Tarot Deck. As an amateur user, I would definitely prefer this set because they are far more easier to interpret (and won't confuse an already confused mind). Don't get me wrong, they can still get very deep into the issues concerned. Since I was a bit anxious lately, so I kept asking the same question day after day. The "horrifying" thing is, every time, after considerable shuffling, I get exactly the same cards (this never happened if I use Tarot cards).

This deck is very beautiful and easy to use. Most of all, it's accurate and left you feel healed and connected with your angels. Highly recommended!
on 2 January 2009
This is my second set of Doreen Virtue Oracle cards. They are so beautifull to look as they are very up lifting and you also get really accurate results. They are suitable for beginners as the guidebook has several different spread's from discovering your life purpose to attracting abundance. I would recommed to any one and they are a great gift.
on 16 January 2005
When I first used this set I didn't think that I got clear messages as my friend who I did a reading for said they didn't relate to them. But they were telling fibss! Bkessings be as two days later she came and told me that the cards were relavent to her but she didn't want to say anything at the time!
So I recommend these beautiful cards for anyone, any age, any where! They are very positive and, I think, quite fabulouso!
So there's a five star rating!