5.0 out of 5 stars message from your angels- oracle cards
These cards are very beautifully designed and very useful. for anyone interested in the healing and helping work of angels. Unlike tarot cards, this pack of angel cards provide intuitive answers to your questions. I have found them amazingly accurate and very helpful in dealing with day to day questions. They provide positive food for thought about anything and...
Published on 19 Jun 2003 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Some artwork is tacky
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by Marmite

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Messages from your angels, 20 Aug 2009
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This was my second set of angel cards and much easier to read that the other set. The illustrations are lovely and the messages good. I will be looking for more items from the range. The guide book is easy to read and to understand it makes the whole process of interpreting the cards relatively easy and when you have had a couple of 'goes' it all becomes more fun. My granddaughter likes to have an 'angel of the day' message.

5.0 out of 5 stars angel cards, 23 Jun 2009
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
These cards are fabulous. There is always something that can be learned from these messages and it helps when you really centre yourself and meditate and do them properly. They give me a little confidence lift every time i pick one or do a spread, as there is always something good to think about.
Well worth the money and great value both monetary and spiritually thankyou angels xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Some artwork is tacky, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
Although I'm happy with the cards, I'm not over the moon with them. some of the cards are beautiful, and then some are just really tacky looking and don't look like they belong to the pack. The guidebook is very helpful to get you started and as a first pack of angels cards, it's done the job. Once I get familiar, I'll definitely buy another set of cards to replace these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, inspirational cards, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I have a few of Virtue's set of cards and I find this set calming, healing, peaceful and gentle. This is the set for you if you're feeling fragile and in need of some soothing strokes of Angelic guidance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels That Help, 27 Sep 2006
R. Wooldridge "cherry_cherry" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I got these cards for my birthday and must say, they are beautiful. They are not my favourite deck by Doreen Virtue, but they are still wonderful, helpful and accurate. A wonderful gift for someone also, I would say :)

5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 12 July 2007
oracle news (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
doreen virtue cards are so beautiful to the eye and even more beautiful to the mind. very uplifting and inspiring, not just to me but to a lot of my friends. we spend many happy times using oracle cards; this pack being one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I love my angel cards, they work really well for me and I'm really glad I got them I'd recommend them to any1 doing a bit of soul searchn or just people who wants to use these in ther daily life :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oracle cards, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
Really good quality product, easy to do readings for beginners with detailed booklet included. Cards help you visualise and awaken your spirituality. Best price at Amazon and free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars positivity, 10 Mar 2011
Mrs. S. L. Adams (Lanzarote) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I bought these as a gift for a friend, as I have the "Daily Guidance from your Angels" Oracle cards. She was very pleased with them as they have given her lots of comfort, positivity when she has been feeling unsure. They were excellent condition & value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational review., 27 April 2010
Mrs. Sl Everett (Chelmsford, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I had a reading done by a good friend and loved the cards so much, I ordered my own from Amazon. The messages are great and warms me when I,m feeling down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 July 2004)
9.79