5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deck!
This is my first and only angel deck, but before this, I own the Rider Waite Tarot Deck. As an amateur user, I would definitely prefer this set because they are far more easier to interpret (and won't confuse an already confused mind). Don't get me wrong, they can still get very deep into the issues concerned. Since I was a bit anxious lately, so I kept asking the same...
Published on 14 May 2007 by Magdalene C

3.0 out of 5 stars Some artwork is tacky
Although I'm happy with the cards, I'm not over the moon with them. some of the cards are beautiful, and then some are just really tacky looking and don't look like they belong to the pack. The guidebook is very helpful to get you started and as a first pack of angels cards, it's done the job. Once I get familiar, I'll definitely buy another set of cards to replace...
Published on 10 Feb. 2012 by Marmite

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels That Help, 27 Sept. 2006
R. Wooldridge "cherry_cherry" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I got these cards for my birthday and must say, they are beautiful. They are not my favourite deck by Doreen Virtue, but they are still wonderful, helpful and accurate. A wonderful gift for someone also, I would say :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 16 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
When I first used this set I didn't think that I got clear messages as my friend who I did a reading for said they didn't relate to them. But they were telling fibss! Bkessings be as two days later she came and told me that the cards were relavent to her but she didn't want to say anything at the time!
So I recommend these beautiful cards for anyone, any age, any where! They are very positive and, I think, quite fabulouso!
So there's a five star rating!

5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 12 July 2007
oracle news (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
doreen virtue cards are so beautiful to the eye and even more beautiful to the mind. very uplifting and inspiring, not just to me but to a lot of my friends. we spend many happy times using oracle cards; this pack being one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards, 16 Mar. 2010
Jane (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I bought these cards some time ago now,and they prooved to be very accurate from the first go. The cards have nice simple artwork nothing in your face! they feel silky and and of good quality, they still look new and feel great i dont think they will wear out with repeated use so thats good.

I have several packs angel/fairy/Godess/tradional tarot / star tarot and have sucess with all to some degree: I use what ever appeals to me that day.They give simple to indepth readings depending how you use them. Every one seems to like the positive messages and energy. Buy them -try them -you will like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cards!, 19 Jan. 2008
Sandy (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
As soon as I took these cards out the box and shuffled them they felt lovely. As soon as I started to work with them I was amazed with the spot on results I got from them. How did I know I was spot on with them? I asked my mum to think of a question but ask the question in her head so I wouldnt know what it was. Three times we did this and each time I gave her the answer to the question she had asked. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Accurate!, 11 April 2009
E. Crane (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
The first thing I must say is that I REALLY love these cards, you can't go wrong with them. I have done readings for 2 members of my family and a friend and they were amazed how accurate these cards are. Me and my mum recently lost our beloved dog to cancer last January and when I did a reading for my mum, I got a card called "Sonya" saying that a loved one is happy in heaven and not to worry about them any longer" and we got really emotional but we also felt reassured that our dog is safe and happy and healthy in heaven.

I have my mind sent on some more of Doreen's Oracle cards :D

5.0 out of 5 stars positivity, 10 Mar. 2011
Mrs. S. L. Adams (Lanzarote) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I bought these as a gift for a friend, as I have the "Daily Guidance from your Angels" Oracle cards. She was very pleased with them as they have given her lots of comfort, positivity when she has been feeling unsure. They were excellent condition & value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Starter Deck, 25 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
This is a useful starter deck of cards from Doreen Virtue. The guidebook that comes with the deck is very simple to understand. I would recommend that you get these cards as a first deck, and then move on to some of her other decks.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
I love my angel cards, they work really well for me and I'm really glad I got them I'd recommend them to any1 doing a bit of soul searchn or just people who wants to use these in ther daily life :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oracle cards, 21 May 2011
This review is from: Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) (Cards)
Really good quality product, easy to do readings for beginners with detailed booklet included. Cards help you visualise and awaken your spirituality. Best price at Amazon and free delivery.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck) by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 July 2004)